Dev Blog 11/07/19

Younes123

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
YourStepDad said:
I'm aware. There are servers that enforce minimum armor. Admins are not developers nor are they usually there to alter what is present. They aren't here to change the game but to provide a server. That's what mods are for. Again, we're talking about improving artistic design and presentation, something that seems to escape the minds of many
I want to see the improvement of the naked man textures compared to warband. With this new engine i can imagine the new artistic design and the new approach on naked men running around in the battlefield will look so great.

Plasquar

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
This is one of the first DevLogs I didn't read completly.
I'm a single_player. I have no friends to play with.

roy1012

Master Knight
Best answers
Do not look here said:
From the top bar: Help -> Forum Ranks. All the spamming will get you is muted.
It’s not spamming it’s a legitimate question, unless he asked it somewhere else. Regardless, he should have asked it in a relevant thread.

Roccoflipside

Master Knight
Best answers
[SOTR] Roy said:
Do not look here said:
From the top bar: Help -> Forum Ranks. All the spamming will get you is muted.
It’s not spamming it’s a legitimate question, unless he asked it somewhere else. Regardless, he should have asked it in a relevant thread.
The spamming comment was in relation to the "spam messages until I become "King Harlaus" comment.

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Piconi said:
Callum_TaleWorlds what sort of mecanics are you using to give forum members titles, just plain simple posts per day ratio?
Because im a member from 2014 and have about 100+ posts and im just a "Regular" but i saw a member joined April 2019 already "Knight at arms"?
Seems a bit unfair, i might just open a new account then and spam posts until i achieve "King Harlaus" title or somehing like that ! ?
It’s how many hours you have spent on the forums. So instead of people spamming to gain ranks, you have to spend time on the forums to raise your rank.

Lord Brutus

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers
Piconi said:
Callum_TaleWorlds what sort of mecanics are you using to give forum members titles, just plain simple posts per day ratio?
Because im a member from 2014 and have about 100+ posts and im just a "Regular" but i saw a member joined April 2019 already "Knight at arms"?
Seems a bit unfair, i might just open a new account then and spam posts until i achieve "King Harlaus" title or somehing like that ! ?
This is all you need to know. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,16200.msg387137.html#msg387137