Dev Blog 09/08/19

Vairly

Regular
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
Ettenrocal said:
Yeah finally Gamescom that was a very long wait, but i think the wait is not over yet :facepalm: !!! If they say nothing about singleplayer bet, it's gonna be... very really disappointing :dead:.
I'm sure they will show gameplay. But I think with a probability of 95% there will be no dates.
The best to I hope for is an open beta multiplayer or a hint of early access.

FBohler

Knight
WBNWWF&S
Best answers
I expect plenty of info and media for both SP and MP.
I expect some info or maybe announcement for open beta.
I expect zero info on release date or completion progress.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
I doubt we will hear anything about an open beta yet, since the closed beta testing hasn't been going on very long. I anticipate being disappointed about a release date, because I strongly doubt we will get one. It has been too long since they said they were polishing the game, final touches etc; though I don't have high hopes to hear a release date at Gamescom, I think it is more than high time that they delivered one. There have been too many years, too many games conferences, without a firm prospect of the game being almost ready. In other words, I think it would be a sad thing and a small failure on the part of Taleworlds if they don't announce a release date, yet I confidently predict that they will indeed fail in this regard.

yungblood

Recruit
Best answers
You have ATLEAST 1 year from this date before the game releases.

At the earliest, this time next year, we will have a full release. To hope for anything sooner would be setting yourself up for further pain.

Sorry brothers  :ohdear:

Piconi

Fashionista
Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
monoolho said:
Piconi... Do not anger the Memegods, I will tell you that.
Have no worries, friend, my memewrath is yet to be unleashed...

Edit: ...after i just read the new devblog on steam  :evil:

Acquilius

Recruit
Best answers
I'd like to tackle on how will reinforcements work now in Bannerlord, mechanics and visually speaking. Does it still work the same as Warband and if not, how does it?