Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Dayum, going to be picking this up as soon as it hits the shelves.

Might have to run through the original again...for the 20th time.

Never played earlier ones... should I look for them when I'm in Canada?

Meh, cool looking CGI I admit, but without the slightest footage of actual gameplay, the trailer is useless. Elbow-stabbing, rollback kicking and other anime-ish stuff in there are seriously making me doubt whether the game is going to be any good to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Elenmmare said:
Never played earlier ones... should I look for them when I'm in Canada?

The original Deus Ex at least. It's one of those things you definitely have to do before you die.

Rory_Gallagher said:
Meh, cool looking CGI I admit, but without the slightest footage of actual gameplay, the trailer is useless. Elbow-stabbing, rollback kicking and other anime-ish stuff in there are seriously making me doubt whether the game is going to be any good to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Regardless of how little information there is, does the fact that there is a sequel coming not exite you?

It does. It's just that by the look of the teaser, it looks like it's going to be very action-oriented. Someone posted a similar teaser here some months ago, so my excitement is kind of buried beneath months of hopelessness.

It was a dumbed down version of the first, yes, didn't make it bad on it's own though.

A cinematic trailer hardly ever depicts how the game will actually be.

http://www.incgamers.com/News/23112/new-deus-ex-human-revolution-images

new screenshots!

//also from what I've heard, the devs said that you can complete the game without breaking into any combat or killing anyone. I can't believe it, it's amazing!

Ive been waiting so long for another good game like this ..  :grin: I need it now those screen shots look awesome

Back
Top Bottom