SP - UI Detailed Garrison Situation (for not owned fiefs)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like to know the exact situation of the garrisons in the fiefs I don't own, but currently we can't. I often use to donate troops, but I would like to know if they stay or disappear for some reason (which I suspect).

Are you thinking exact number and type of troops(like party tooltip)? Or just an exact number of troops in a garrison and without types?

I can bring this up internally and see what others think. Seeing exact type of troops and types(like party tooltip) might be too much but just a number of troops.

You should also be able to see the troops in the settlement overlay, the garrison party without donating.

First, thanks for your attention.
Yes, the exact number and type of troops. I have highlighted where this could be implemented.
l9i94n0ybzekgrfzg.jpg

Can you expand on this a bit more?

Do you mean, "we should be able to see the garrison party without going to the keep" ?
Do you mean, "we should be able to see the garrison party composition in the Kingdom screen -> Fiefs tab" ?
Or do you mean, "we should be able to see the garrison/militia party of a settlement in the encyclopedia page of a settlement" ?

But this is not detailed. Now we can only see a "garrison" and few details like infantry, ranged, cavalry.
I mean the exact name/nr of every unit: praetorians, auxiliaries, legionaries, archers, skirmishers, etc (I don't remember the native names). Every single unit listed.

I'd like to know the exact situation of the garrisons in the fiefs I don't own, but currently we can't. I often use to donate troops, but I would like to know if they stay or disappear for some reason (which I suspect).
Sorry but me personaly would not like to be an ALL KNOWING GOD where i magicaly immedietly as im put in Calradia suddenly never went to place,never met the person yet magicaly i know everyone and everything.IF anything if you ad other want to be all knowing Gods right from the start of the game BE MY GUEST BUT i would APRETIATE if Devs make it OPTIONAL where player can chose if he wants to have more LOGICAL,IMMERSIVE satrt up or ALL KNOWING GD STARTUP.Thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom