In Progress Destroy Raiders Crash Stage 5 (Conspiracy Party)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Jester94

Recruit
Summary: When I create my kingdom and go throught the quest from Azragos I keep crashing on a specific mission when I win the battle and I close the loot I have stole menu the game instant crashers, not sure why its doing it, tried updating my driver etc but still nothing.. the mission I keep crashing on is ion the pictures below, I do have a recording of me crashing but let me know if you need it.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nividia GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-9700K Cpu @3.60GHz
RAM:16384MB RAM
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: When I create my kingdom and go throught the quest from Azragos I keep crashing on a specific mission when I win the battle and I close the loot I have stole menu the game instant crashers, not sure why its doing it, tried updating my driver etc but still nothing.. the mission I keep crashing on is ion the pictures below, I do have a recording of me crashing but let me know if you need it.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nividia GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-9700K Cpu @3.60GHz
RAM:16384MB RAM
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.

Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when they back in action. Thank you for understanding.

Hello! Use the crash uploader tool. If you can upload your crash to us developers can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that they can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
You can also checked out these threads about Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds.
Crash Code is: 2021-07-21_11.17.34_fb943ad5dc5b9d98db2dcd9022cdd1e1

Back
Top Bottom