Destiny 2 PC coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm no conclave lover but it's actually surprisingly fun, if broken in many amusing ways (tho they get patched like, weekly), and me saying so surprises myself.

But yes, it's not the focus of the game. (Still gets more Dev time than raids :lol:)

Destiny's got a couple more things going for it over Warframe in my books anyways, but I suspect I'm merely biased because my experience with Warframe was abortive whereas I put a bit more time into Destiny 1, although I declined to play any of the expansion content and I only raided twice. That being said, Destiny has the benefit of being a Bungie shooter, so it strikes a fine balance between the twitchy Call of Duty shooting and the floaty gameplay of arena shooters like Quake. Movement in general feels a lot smoother than Warframe, which, in my experience, was way too jittery. Weapons in Destiny all have a lot of punch and feeling to them, as can be expected of the developer, and they generally feel great to use. The aesthetics are also far superior, Destiny and Warframe both try for similar visual styles but I much prefer Destiny's decayed near-future aesthetic combined with the more exotic alien environments and locales over Warframe's. As for the musical score, it's not even a contest.

I'll agree on the score being a no contest win for Warframe too yeah.

Warframe's movement is superior in terms of flow, speed, control, and flexibility. I do know that destiny has fairly good movement too though, but Warframe's just makes you feel much more capable.

Aesthetic is somewhat subjective, so not worth claiming on or the others superior.

Destiny probably has better feeling guns, depends on what you compare it to in Warframe.

Most of all though, they're just not that similar games to compare them that directly. My initial post is just a common joke :smile:

I've played it off and on since damn near the beginning, it never really holds my attention for very long as very few gems actually manage that, but Warframe is consistently more fun and interesting every time I come back.

There are some things that are worse now than they used to be.

They are absolutely the minority of things, though. Most of the rest of the things are better than they used to be, including the game as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom