Design my new Tattoo and get paid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
WB
I'm ready for another Tattoo, I think I've had a good experience in life with an Ex-girlfriend who made me a much better man today. It's highly important to me that any Tattoo I get has meaning and it'll be something I will like for the rest of my life.
What am I looking for? Something to go a long with the Corny Nick-name I had for her. Baby Rain Girl.
I'd like to focus mostly on the Rain Girl Aspect of that, not too sure what I'd like so if you have the time I'd like to see some of your ideas.

As for the Pay I was thinking between 50-75$ This can be collected via Steam Gifts or paypal it's up to you to decide.

If people are afraid they won't get the Prize I've done a contest before and The Winners each got the items they asked for.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225013.0.html

Kevlar

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNW
muxqh.jpg

SuperNova

Sergeant
WB
If you have fond memories of her, why not a pin-upgirl? - Though you really might want to think this through. What if a future girlfriend asks you what the tattoo means?

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
WB
:lol: We're still good friends and we both agreed it's something we wanted/want to do. I'm working on Sleeves and I want meaningful Tattoos that relate to my life.

But right just focus on the Rain Girl part.

Varalir

Sergeant Knight
How do you imagine it?

A girl being rained on?
Rain coming from a girl?
A water-girl?
A rain dancing native american girl?

Varalir

Sergeant Knight
A baby raining girls then? I think he means baby in the "hey baby" kinda way not the child kinda way though.

Like booboo kitty****.

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
WB
Varalir said:
How do you imagine it?

A girl being rained on?
Rain coming from a girl?
A water-girl?
A rain dancing native american girl?

I think a Water-girl sounds interesting, and a Girl being rained on.

I also planned on leaving this thread up for a few weeks possibly, don't want anyone to feel rushed.

Top Bottom