In Progress Deserter Extortion quest has -15 days time limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Quest: "Deserter extortion at Safna"

Checked quest log immediately after accepting this quest, before even leaving the village. Duration for quest expiration began at -15 days. Needless to say, the quest auto-expires at the next check and fails.

I noticed a couple of other bug threads about quests almost immediately auto-failing - quite possibly those were also flagged to expire in a negative number of days.

I'm relatively sure that this is caused by taking a second Deserter quest after completing a prior one - I've had it basically brick several saves (can't load them, the moment time progresses the game crashes). With any luck its just an issue of the "time left" value for this quest type getting stuck on the first quest taken and its an easy fix for the devs.

That's very possible. I had done one other deserter quest previously, though I don't remember how many game days it was before. Hopefully this all helps the devs track things down.

Hello guys, thanks for reporting it in and for the additional info, i am sure it will speed up the process!

I have the same problem for a "army of poachers" quest. It starts with -16 days left and gives a quest failed (and sadly -10 relation) when the day shifts to night

For me the "army of poachers" quest seems to have a pretty random time left. Other than some reasonable time, sometimes it's -29 days, 0 day or 1 day.

So now I save every time before accepting the "army of poachers" quest, and then there is the save incompatible issue...

Back
Top Bottom