Denars are useless, please correlate AI party template with their income & finance

Users who are viewing this thread

Seafoodking

Recruit
Currently Denars are useless in the late game. This is especially obvious for the AI lords. They don't purchase better equipment's, nor do they hire and train higher tier troops. In order to make this game more fun and challenging, please make AI lords upgrade their party template base on their financial situation. It would be very challenging if a rich ass lord builds a party of 300 T6 cavalries. This will also some sort of satisfaction to sacrifice their hard trained high tier troops to defeat AI lord's elite party.

As of now, you would expect to encounter lords with millions of Denars sitting in their bank, but only maintaining a party of low tier units, even with enough peace time available. This is essential in order for AI heroes to have their own unique party template base on their combat expertise (Ex. cavalry heroes build their elite cavalry force). Going further into the future development, you can even expect heroes leading their specific party template defending in certain strategic terrains (Ex. Caladog with his superior bow skills leading his elite archers in the mountain top terrain defending the valley passage from enemies).

As of now, you would expect to encounter lords with millions of Denars sitting in their bank, but only maintaining a party of low tier units, even with enough peace time available.
That hasn't been my experience in 1.5.8. I haven't seen a single clan leader (non-clan leaders never have more than 5000 or so; the excess goes to the clan leader) who had more than 20,000 and most of them have less than half that.

It is a good suggestion though, and one that would add a much needed challenge to the late-game.

you gotta remember that most clans have multiple parties, often with 70-100 troops. Where the players seem to often just have 1 or 2 powerful parties (atleast i always do). And if a clan fx owns 2 castles and some caravans, but field 5 parties, the money gets stretched pretty thin. Compared to myself with 3-4 or more caravans plus workshops but only 1 party. If i were to fight all the clans parties at once i would overrun but 1 party at a time which it often is, i curb stomp them. I think players just tend to prioritize differently than the AI.

Back
Top Bottom