Resolved Denar Rounding Error

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster? You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!

This issue should have been fixed in the latest version. Did you test it in 1.5.7 or 1.5.8 Beta?

I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for inconvenience!

Hey! Thanks for the update. The fix for this issue may not affect the old save files. Could you please test it on a new campaign in 1.5.9. Beta?

This is a bit unexpected because it looked completely fixed when we tested it a few times. Sorry about it. I will contact our development team again. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Hello again. Strange cause it still seems to be working fine when we tested it. I think the save file you sent was saved a little later, can you send a save file just before accepting the task? We'd like to try that too.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom