Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do ya think you can retexture the baelfire spell, so it's a little more red or something? It's a bit easy to mix up with fireball, not that you use them much differently, but I just think it'd be a bit easier.

Also, Discord is way too much fun.

I may be a month late to the party, but I like the concept of this mod. When it gets an update I will end up downloading it.

Sauron_mate said:
Bad Idea said:
boy1der said:
Is this mod still under active development?

Yes, but it has been slower than usual. Here is a link to the thread for patch 0.9 revealing some of the new features on the way
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268163.msg6800632.html#msg6800632

give the man some time he is busy

Meh, many side projects and work outside of modding. Though I have realized that its been a long while since 0.8.1, too long. Expect a release date soon as 0.9 is nearing completion

Update: 0.9 released planned for this weekend

The "mercenaries" faction has been cut for now, do to its currently bland and under-developed state. The new patch will still include the Thief, Noble Guard and Warlord classes, new magic system, etc. as well as some siege maps I've re-purposed to work for captain co-op. The plan is to iron out the new gameplay mechanics before throwing in new enemies, etc. so that everything can be ready for a Halloween release. Stay tuned!

Bad Idea said:
Update: 0.9 released planned for this weekend

The "mercenaries" faction has been cut for now, do to its currently bland and under-developed state. The new patch will still include the Thief, Noble Guard and Warlord classes, new magic system, etc. as well as some siege maps I've re-purposed to work for captain co-op. The plan is to iron out the new gameplay mechanics before throwing in new enemies, etc. so that everything can be ready for a Halloween release. Stay tuned!
Fantastic work and excellent timing for appropriate Halloween release :twisted:

I have some bad news regarding the 0.9 patch. I'm unable to release it for now as we've run into a serious error that is crashing the game.  :sad:

Good news, my friends. The bug has been repaired and i am once again making good progress on the new patch.

Question for all of you: Would you rather see a new faction or new enemies in 0.9?

Bad Idea said:
Good news, my friends. The bug has been repaired and i am once again making good progress on the new patch.

Question for all of you: Would you rather see a new faction or new enemies in 0.9?

New enemies are always welcome.

But I'd rather see some of the current classes fleshed out with more armor/weapons, and perhaps buff some of the lesser-used classes. Quite honestly, some of them, especially the newer ones, are (no pun intended) one-trick ponies.

Sort of. I have one more faction i planned on adding, but the mod is for the most part complete and i will be moving on to new projects soon. The final patch will hopefully be ready sometime in the near future. I plan to move onto warband modding afterwards (nothing i can say right now, but I'm excited for it!)

Back
Top Bottom