Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Having a bug where I can't cycle through my weapons and it always ends up equiping me with a spear even if I don't have one. My install could've gotten messed up though when I was trying to patch it and things, but I don't think it did. Anyone else with this trouble?

I am not sure what you mean but I guess you got the spear in the choosen equipment right?
then that is a part if the game when you pick up a new weapon during the  countdown for the next wave
you will get back your basic equipment.

Nah not that it wont let me use any of my other weapons. For example say I have a 2h sword a 1h sword and a spear. It will only let me use the spear.

Edit: If you haven't noticed anything like this I probably just borked my module will redownload it and try.

Hi there, the mod is really great and have fun playing with my cousin killing demons :grin:

I have a question. Why undeads are in demons ranks? aren't they demons enemies too?

UltimateCommander97 said:
I have a question. Why undeads are in demons ranks? aren't they demons enemies too?

The undead are spirits akin to regular demons, just possessing a human body  :twisted:

Encountered a weird bug, I picked up a black bull shield off a minotaur veteran and proceeded to spaz out running all over the map uncontrollably, it also refilled my inventory (spells) and I was able to stop spazzing out by summoning a minion, swinging my sword did not.

Edit: Some other items have caused this also and they don't do it everytime.

Soggybottom said:
Encountered a weird bug, I picked up a black bull shield off a minotaur veteran and proceeded to spaz out running all over the map uncontrollably, it also refilled my inventory (spells) and I was able to stop spazzing out by summoning a minion, swinging my sword did not.

Edit: Some other items have caused this also and they don't do it everytime.

This has happened to me before :sad: you were in a server, correct? And which version of the game were you playing?

Inquistor trap way to strong Just watch some people set em up on a spawn and bam blasted 60 troops ><  (Was in a 7 person game)

Soggybottom said:
Inquistor trap way to strong Just watch some people set em up on a spawn and bam blasted 60 troops ><  (Was in a 7 person game)

The Holy cross, my favorite weapon with the draining staff and blade, trap is powerfull but hey, an inquisitor is an inquisitor.

Soggybottom said:
Good catch Soggy, I think this can be rectified if I assign a limit to the number of total troops a trap can damage at once

Bad Idea said:
Soggybottom said:
Good catch Soggy, I think this can be rectified if I assign a limit to the number of total troops a trap can damage at once

I loved the old trap made you feel powerful, guess I will use them along the holy cross and other weapons, causes a good combination.

Yeah that sounds better Bad it wasn't so much the fact that it did 1 shot kil ldmg it was just that It could kill sooooo many if you ran to the spawn

zucs.jpg

jd2l.jpg

Work is now well underway for patch 0.9, with the first new class nearing completion. News on that will mainly be located here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=268163.msg6416272#msg6416272

Back
Top Bottom