Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

This should solve the problem. I have updated the main download to the complete 0.5 module. It is now the exact same module I run on my computer.

So, does it still crash after a while when you play it :I?

I don't wanna start a game again and then it crashes exactly before the third generation of enemies :sad:.
Happend 2 times before, the patch made my game experience even worse (sadly), because Greyknigths don't work anymore and I can't even see the new Enemis because my friends get kicked after a while, and can't join (old known bug)

Do you know if this is fixed o:???:

now it just wont load into the map
right after i start my charecter it freezes in to in multiplayer when i make my own server

chrojoh said:
what is the test version for online?
Sorry. :lol: That's me fiddling with the new magic system. Server testing is the only way to guarantee it works.
As soon as it's ready I'm releasing 0.6 because I'm sick of 0.5

chrojoh said:
is this your only mod or whats with the space marine dude?
I was working on the universe divided mod before it died and just really started liking warhammer 40k. There's also no pony mod if you were wondering :mrgreen:

okay srry warhammer 40k is awsome thought there might be a decent mod for it and whats this about the no pony mod is that your picture that wont show. and any idea how far it is till .6 comes out?

chrojoh said:
okay srry warhammer 40k is awsome thought there might be a decent mod for it and whats this about the no pony mod is that your picture that wont show. and any idea how far it is till .6 comes out?

lately the problem has been to get the spell system working in multiplayer. However, I will soon be changing the casting system to be just like the shadow's stone throwing which will save me a lot of trouble. Everything else is good to go so I'll just need to find a few days to get-er-done (canadian talk). It should be anytime between Friday and sometime next week. (no promises :grin:)

Demon mod is back!!
Patch 0.6 released

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wfas-demons/downloads/patch-06

It's been great hearing the positive feedback since Demon Mod's release, but after the broken patch 0.5 a lot of the fun was taken away. Hopefully 0.6 works great for you guys.

it cant join the game am i the only one having this problem tried on a windows seven and i think myns a vista

Hey man, great mod. Me and a few other Aussies were playing it yesterday and really enjoyed it!

We did get to about wave 26-27 with the assassins and everyone had a fatal error. Not sure why. All I know it was the first time we had seen Succubus Queens and I think it was Necros we were up against. Speaking of Necros, when they spawn lil dudes, they seem to leave idle characters standing from where they spawned from. They don't do anything just stand there like ghosts because you cant touch them. Eitherway after all those waves we had a large number of idle monsters. It also confused us when they had the ally symbol above their heads lol we were massacred the first time by what we thought were allies XD

Other than that we were loving it. The particle effects you've added are a great touch and you've spent alot of time importing meshes and fiddling with the mechanics. Great job!

btw, if you ever want a custom ai pathed map I do have 1 called Salamanca, you're happy to get from me. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193302.0.html

We got up to that wave again. Its defiantly something to do with the Succubus Queens, the other enemy was Shadows. Also one of the guys said that the cavalry level 25 ally bots for guardians don't spawn with weapons.  :wink:

Also with the idle minions its something to do with the server cache. New players who join later waves dont see the idles.

wrouk said:
i have problems too if i am going to multiplayer i see only the normal servers not the servers of this mod :sad:

Server bill was overdue. Sorry about that :cry: it will be back online soon

DruidWu said:
Hey man, great mod. Me and a few other Aussies were playing it yesterday and really enjoyed it!

We did get to about wave 26-27 with the assassins and everyone had a fatal error. Not sure why. All I know it was the first time we had seen Succubus Queens and I think it was Necros we were up against. Speaking of Necros, when they spawn lil dudes, they seem to leave idle characters standing from where they spawned from. They don't do anything just stand there like ghosts because you cant touch them. Eitherway after all those waves we had a large number of idle monsters. It also confused us when they had the ally symbol above their heads lol we were massacred the first time by what we thought were allies XD

Other than that we were loving it. The particle effects you've added are a great touch and you've spent alot of time importing meshes and fiddling with the mechanics. Great job!

btw, if you ever want a custom ai pathed map I do have 1 called Salamanca, you're happy to get from me. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,193302.0.html

DruidWu said:
We got up to that wave again. Its defiantly something to do with the Succubus Queens, the other enemy was Shadows. Also one of the guys said that the cavalry level 25 ally bots for guardians don't spawn with weapons.  :wink:

Also with the idle minions its something to do with the server cache. New players who join later waves dont see the idles.

thanks for the info and map! hopefully I can fix all the remaining bugs in 0.7
you're now on my list for alpha testers :mrgreen:

Also if you ever want to build a map for demon mod I have lava textures and the rock and mountain pack v3 implemented http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,136521.0.html

Awesome to hear you're still working on this!
I got to say the last few times we've been playing Fire and Sword with this mod have been my all-time gaming highlights. Right up there with finishing Gradius final boss.

And DruidWu reckoned I ought to link the video I made of our sessions.  :twisted:

http://youtu.be/_2oCveoTOtM

Back
Top Bottom