Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

QWW said:
Ugh the shield bash script will be annoying to implement with Fire and Sword. I was thinking about using it but I had other things to do.
I think I might've had it mostly working before, but I gave up on trying to get a multiplayer version working for co-op bots:razz:

@Bad Idea

Well I played the mods a few times with my Friends now and I have to say, It's Great!

But am I the only one with some Crash problems? My game never crashed but my Friends that are in the Server, their game Crashes sometimes and they can't rejoin => start a new game :/

Am I the only one with this problem, well I know it's still Alpha.

But All in all great mod, it's fun to teleport with 3 dudes around as Assassins and pick little gruop of enemies and crush them xD

wesemlin said:
But am I the only one with some Crash problems? My game never crashed but my Friends that are in the Server, their game Crashes sometimes and they can't rejoin => start a new game :/

I'm sorry to say you're not the only ones to experience crashing. I'm not sure what causes it.
One person I played with yesterday would crash at the end of each game, he fixed this by running the game under a different direct X.

You may also have experienced a glitch where a summoner spawns an extra enemy that stands around doing nothing and can't be killed....That will be fixed I assure you

I have now tried the mod, and I can say that it was one of the best Multiplayer mod I've played!
The only thing that was bad is that I have skyhigh ping on the server so the weapons doesn't react when I push the mousebutton but that's not your fault!
I will surely come back to slice more minotaurs, demons and other monsters!

Bad Idea said:
QWW said:
Ugh the shield bash script will be annoying to implement with Fire and Sword. I was thinking about using it but I had other things to do.
I think I might've had it mostly working before, but I gave up on trying to get a multiplayer version working for co-op bots:razz:

Oh no, those bots are useless. :razz:

It's been a week since the release and the mod has almost reached 250 downloads. Thanks for the support guys!!  :mrgreen:

Quick Progress Update
I've been cleaning up the glitches and adjusting items and troops for an upcoming patch.
Elite troops will be on their way along with some FX enhancements.

current list of bug fixes and features
gave Imp Master Warriors a better grenade throwing range
increased crusader swordsman's ironflesh
decreased guardian's ironflesh
added neil_v's blood tweak http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143179.0.html
added solecist's Sound and Smoke FX mod http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,169492.0.html
fixed the crusader archer's identical helmets
decreased assassin archer's skill
increased crusade archer's skill
24 elite troops in the making
greatly increased shadow's melee skill
increased watchman's gun skill
re-added Spak's horses
weakened summoners
changed demon knight's helmet
added new weather to the maps, replaces snow
gave watchman double barreled pistol
gave watchman 2 new weapons called magic musket and magic pistol
increased assassin infantry melee skill
black knight uses a different weapon

Thanks for your hard work me and my Friends really Appreciate it.

Awesome mod can't wait for magician faction :grin: ( Altough I think thats the hardest one to make :S )
Also good to hear new Elite units are coming, our record is Wave 29 lol

title2d.jpg

A few of the late round troops

wesemlin said:
They look pretty evil  :cool:

When do you think will the Update be released ?

Most of the minor tweaks are done and about half of the elite troops are completed, but their will be a bit of a wait while we balance out the new changes. A few more weeks I'd say

Buyed WFAS today and one of the firts things I did was trying your mod :wink: Its really fun, even though there are some minor things with some graphics that could need a fix. But most of the new Items are just awesome, good work.

Looks like it is going to be awesome I'll have to get it for mates, I'm keen to help add vampires and witches if possible.
Thanks again for the mod

How are you Bad Idea :smile:?

any news for the mod? Don't wanna stress you or something just wondering what's going on, still, cool mod!  :mrgreen:

wesemlin said:
How are you Bad Idea :smile:?

any news for the mod? Don't wanna stress you or something just wondering what's going on, still, cool mod!  :mrgreen:

I've got the Elite troops 99% completed and right now It's in the balancing stage.

2 awesome new features:
There will be an All-Classes faction
There is an elite troop that attacks with fire breath :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom