Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cosmic_Nate said:
this looks good it it complete yet?

The basic version is complete and download links are on the first post. Version 0.5 is in the making and soon-to-be released.

Patch 0.5 Released!!!!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wfas-demons/downloads

Server is now running the updated version. Remember to rename your folder to Demons 0.5 so you can play

4177986_460s.jpg

Thanks you saved the nigth!

I was just coming back from a soccer match and wanted to check if it's finally out and.....IT IS :grin:

Gonna play this tommorow^^

i treid  to join the servers and it kept saying that it had a diffent module then demons 0.5 then after i made my own map it crashedd and sid that it couldnt read the textures

chrojoh said:
i treid  to join the servers and it kept saying that it had a diffent module then demons 0.5 then after i made my own map it crashedd and sid that it couldnt read the textures

Have you renamed your module folder? It has to match the server module's name exactly.
I'll look and see if there is any problem with missing textures

wesemlin said:
any chance for a quick fix ?

or how to do it on our own o:???:

I had a massive update planned for the next patch but because of this bug I'll be releasing 0.6 as just a small patch with the additional Magicians faction.

says couldnt load texters/leaf:file the something
i can join now but no swords have colors or anytjhign else

chrojoh said:
says couldnt load texters/leaf:file the something
i can join now but no swords have colors or anytjhign else

I think you're the first to experience that problem. But I'll look into it.
Would you like to join play on the server right now? I'll join you :mrgreen:

i just treid to join you and yellow and it did a runtime errer.
said it was trying to terminate it in unsaull ways
apperntly its missing a file everytime i download it as it has my pc's physical memory up ffrom about 10%  to about 99% before i even join a game
is this wrighten in C++ ??????

hmm it worked for one game in .4 hmm very interesting a arrow from point blank will go between 2 ribs and not do damage ergh very annoying

Can someone please tell me how to implement the patch? Do you just replace the mod's resource and texture folders with the patch's and then rename?

Extor said:
Can someone please tell me how to implement the patch? Do you just replace the mod's resource and texture folders with the patch's and then rename?

MERGE the resource, textures and ini. Replace everything it overwrites. Also rename the module.

chrojoh said:
i just treid to join you and yellow and it did a runtime errer.
said it was trying to terminate it in unsaull ways
apperntly its missing a file everytime i download it as it has my pc's physical memory up ffrom about 10%  to about 99% before i even join a game
is this wrighten in C++ ??????

It's the same as any mod. You might not have installed the patch correctly. See above

Too bad the MP mode has this bug again, where my teammates get kicked out and can't rejoin, even with DirectX 7 :sad:

Back
Top Bottom