Resolved deliver herd to a city quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Same here: 1.4.2. too. Vanilla, no mods.

Yesterday I got a deliver herd quest. I could not refuse, as the herd should be delivered to a NPC in a town I planned to go - I own a workshop there. Well, I took the herd, went to the town - but the NPC wasn't in there. Not shown as in the town, or the Tavern, or the keep, or in the dungeon. I searched him in the city - could not find him, asking people didn't help (they offered me to find my companions or other merchants, but not that NPC. The magical "n" told me the NPC would be there... but where could he've been hidden? Quest failed, and peasants and herd disappeard (I'd liked to keep at least the herd for my troubles)
Or is it a bug? I guess he might have been the previous owner of my workshop, but in that case, he shouln't be the recipent of the "deliver herd"-quest after he sold his workshop and left town (I bought the workshop long before accepting the quest).

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

There have been multiple changes made on this quest. Are you still having the same problem on our current build?
Not noticed. I will try to force it by buying workshops and doing those quests personally (usually I send companions...) in the hope some herd shall be delivered to one of the former workshop owners.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom