delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ddosed when I first opened trojan constantly, it is a ****ty helpless feeling.  Now I rock multiple ips just in case. 

We recently decided to get a server box to run the PW server separately. As you might imagine, this costs money. There have been a lot of server crashes lately, so we decided it's time to upgrade to a dedicated box. We are now starting the donation program to help you earn revenue in game. Click the image below and enter one of the amounts above to receive your gold. Thank you! Once you donate please send me a PM, with the email you paid with to get your gold  if you selected a package. If you do not PM me, you will NOT get your gold

Donations for gold
  • $5 - 50k
  • $10 - 110k
  • $15 - 180k
  • $20 - 240k
  • $25 - 330k
  • $30+ - 500k

• Spectator disabled.
  • Item, Armor and Faction save when you buy/sell/or stockpile
  • Issue where you couldnt respawn was fixed.
  • Issue where you lost items when you changed names was fixed.
  • You no longer have to relog in order to spawn as your last saved troops

Shyana said:
  • Spectator disabled.
  • Item, Armor and Faction save when you buy/sell/or stockpile
  • Issue where you couldnt respawn was fixed.
  • Issue where you lost items when you changed names was fixed.
  • You no longer have to relog in order to spawn as your last saved troops
  • Items, Armor and Faction save when you pick up item(s)

So Im kind of new to the fourms so I didnt know if there was a specific place to place this but oh well. So I was banned (I was tolde banned not temped) on Celestial NA for supposedly "combat logging". I did not combat log, two people (Whose names escape me) halted me, and granted it may sound like an exscuse but I actually Disconnected. I have crap internet and I disconnected so I had to restart the game after getting it running again, so I logged back onto the server. I play for like 5minutes than an admin (TA_Andrei) comes up to me, freezes me and tells me I am getting banned for combat logging. Even if I didnt Dc, which I did combat logging is defined as quitting or logging out of a hostile situation. It is expressly said in the rules that halting is not a hostile action and that you cant even kill someone for saying it. So for being halted and having dced gets me a ban. Thats totally fair. I told the admin this, and he refused to listen to my story and said I could appeal on the fourms so here I am appealing for an unban, and some sort of disciplinary action for TA_Andrei. I understand he is new since he is a trial admin but he needs to actually read the rules if he is going to enforce them, and needs to be open minded and follow up on information instead of just handing out a ban without a (legit) reason. So thats my story, I still dont know if I put this thread in the right place but like I said Im rather new to the fourms, so thank you. You heard my pleas, please unban.

doneill2000 said:
So Im kind of new to the fourms so I didnt know if there was a specific place to place this but oh well. So I was banned (I was tolde banned not temped) on Celestial NA for supposedly "combat logging". I did not combat log, two people (Whose names escape me) halted me, and granted it may sound like an exscuse but I actually Disconnected. I have crap internet and I disconnected so I had to restart the game after getting it running again, so I logged back onto the server. I play for like 5minutes than an admin (TA_Andrei) comes up to me, freezes me and tells me I am getting banned for combat logging. Even if I didnt Dc, which I did combat logging is defined as quitting or logging out of a hostile situation. It is expressly said in the rules that halting is not a hostile action and that you cant even kill someone for saying it. So for being halted and having dced gets me a ban. Thats totally fair. I told the admin this, and he refused to listen to my story and said I could appeal on the fourms so here I am appealing for an unban, and some sort of disciplinary action for TA_Andrei. I understand he is new since he is a trial admin but he needs to actually read the rules if he is going to enforce them, and needs to be open minded and follow up on information instead of just handing out a ban without a (legit) reason. So thats my story, I still dont know if I put this thread in the right place but like I said Im rather new to the fourms, so thank you. You heard my pleas, please unban.

Post it on OUR forums at http://forums.celestial-gaming.com/

Seems interesting but your rules need help man, especially the "halt" rule and saying halt 3 times with the players name, which breaks ooc information rule or at least it should.  Threatening someone with something like "Halt!" should be deemed reason to run or fight for your life.  If you are halting someone that means you are commanding them to stop or else.  It is simpler to enforce a rule about halt when it is hostile rather than where you have to make up another rule to allow for halt to not be an instant attack, such as saying halt three times with the name that you shouldnt know yet... 

Okay, so I cant access the forums, so I'm just going to go ahead and post this here.
I got perm banned a while back for absolutely no reason. I was not contacted by an admin, just instantly banned after playing for about 5-10 minutes. I'd really like to play on the server, so any help would be appreciated.

Hey all,

I was recently banned from the Celestial Roleplay server for 'RDM'. I was playing for about a good 6 hours today without any problems and spent much of that time avoiding outlaws as a serf of the Antioch. The hostility between the outlaws and myself boiled over the the point that they didn't bother to go through the "You're being mugged" dialogue and instead began swinging. As I was sitting inside my faction's keep, I was confronted by an outlaw who came in after myself and had her blade in the swing position. I immediately went for the fight and ended up victorious only for her to be a sore loser and cry about being RDMed. I went outside to see two more outlaws and quickly slayed them both as I was not taking any risks of losing my new gear I had just purchased. As I slayed both of these, I was confronted by an admin who I didn't even know was an admin since I'm fairly new to the server. Without questioning the context of the situation, he just said,"You can't do that." and banned me.

I'm quite new to the server and have been enjoying myself but I was merely defending myself. She had two other outlaws outside who were probably going to kill me but I guess they put a halt to that since she called the admin on me. Before this, I spent most of my time chopping wood on the server as a peasant and only switched to become a Sergeant because I was sick of having my Cart Horse and cart plundered and looted. I apologize if I had broken any rules but I was just trying to defend myself. It won't happen again and I really enjoyed my time on Celestial RP.

Thanks,
Plebos

Pretty bad server tbh. Admins abuse their power, the rp does not exist at all and they removed global chat.

The worst admins physically possible, ban for first offenses, the owner has to be ****ing 12 as he insults you when he bans and or uses a cute phrases like, "Enjoy your ban :grin:DDDDDDDDDDD" when he bans you. Worst staff, server is dominated by factions that create huge **** throwing fest or gigantic outlaw parties. I'd rate the server 2.5/10, and I'm being fairly nice.

Server had a good plan, but wasn't at all executed well. The rules are horrid. No global. Admins insta ban without investigating (not saying this about all the admins). And that's when theres actual an admin on. Their 1 life per war rule is laughable. I rarely see it being followed. Everyone just comes back to loot and nrr when they die. If this is the way they plan on making NA become RP friendly again, id start digging the grave now.

This server failed in so many ways, the rules are not enforced and the admins are biased. 
I had 5 faction mates keep spawning and trying to kill me after i did a good RP of not allowing a new lord to remain lord, since I was the current lord.
He says he doesnt have to rp to get lord and just takes it.  So i come in and rp that I do not accept him as lord and we fight.  I kill him and a few others who tried to protect him.  Then they respawn time after time and die.  The admin sees it first hand and perma bans them all.  It was a good judgement for the crime.
A few days later they are all back online lol, turns out they are friends with the server owner.
I was temp banned today for killing someone who randomed me, the admin didnt even talk to me just, temp ban for randoming.  He must of got a personal message about it because at the time no admin was around and none talked to me. 

The server has bad leadership and admins, it is time to be done here.

I am going to try that new camelot server with the pw sub mod medieval realms, has cool weather features, night and day and texture upgrades!
hopefully the leadership and admins will be good at this new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom