Resolved Delay and Freeze when opening Menus (ınventory,clan etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

Summary: delaying and freezes when opening menus (ınventory,clan etc.)
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce 610M 2GB
GPU Driver Version: Latest-
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M 2.60GHz - 2 cores, 4 logical processors
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Wondering if your performance issues still happening on the live branch. They can be related to the HDD as well. IT would be great if you can try it on 1.5.8 also.
since my internet speed is very slow and ı'll be waiting for 1.5.8 to download, but what ı have here is the regular speed ı normally experience in 1.5.5:
(in 1.5.9 what delaying and freezing are these talks,trade menu, encyclopedia; every UI menu. just trying to explain better with my terrible grammar: as u can see in 1.5.5 when ı click it delays about 1.5 or 2 seconds . in 1.5.9 it delays and freezes 6-7 seconds.)

Wondering if your performance issues still happening on the live branch. They can be related to the HDD as well. IT would be great if you can try it on 1.5.8 also.
one more addition, ı played the 1.5.7 and it didnt had any delays and freezes,one thing ı realized was my characters quality in trade menu(which was set my monitors resolution: 1366x768 but ı was set the resolution around 1024x768 - 1280x768 so battles were had warband like graphics but in the trade menu that barn background with me and my horse was 1366x768. ) , BUT in 1.5.9 that barn background was the same resolution :ı set :1024x768. again sorry for my bad english n hope you could understand ●︿●

and now ı remember, the delay while saving the games is still same, so ı cant say that my harddisk have problems. but maybe it does, but ı really dont think so.

I reset my computer like its the first day I bought, installed and played 1.5.8 delays are still long, HDD is also new. I think its more of a menu's delay, rather than mem-leak.

ı am currently playing 1.5.9 . seems fixed so far. ty for your time

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom