Dekkers´ PW Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Dekkers said:
Lovely to see that this forum is just as salty as the Nexus and Oasis forums are/were.
It's not actually. The rest of it is friendly unless you're a ****. Which your not. And it's only since Nexus it got this way

People tend to stay away from this subboard. The only admin brave enough to venture down in this pit is Pharaoh.

Scorpia said:
Dekkers said:
Lovely to see that this forum is just as salty as the Nexus and Oasis forums are/were.
It's not actually. The rest of it is friendly unless you're a ****. Which your not. And it's only since Nexus it got this way

People tend to stay away from this subboard. The only admin brave enough to venture down in this pit is Pharaoh.

Oh, lel

Sri Taleworlds ppl

Scorpia said:
Dekkers said:

This subforum has gotten incredibly boring. You used to be able to get your fill of banter here, but now it's just a huge cirkejerk.

chunky_monkeh said:
70 is pretty normal... So fairly active.
More like 40 on a good day. Nice try though. Maybe you'd get more if your admins weren't all as clueless as you.

Rasorath said:
Scorpia said:
Dekkers said:

This subforum has gotten incredibly boring. You used to be able to get your fill of banter here, but now it's just a huge cirkejerk.

chunky_monkeh said:
70 is pretty normal... So fairly active.
More like 40 on a good day. Nice try though. Maybe you'd get more if your admins weren't all as clueless as you.

http://gyazo.com/caaa7ac92b657e56b05eccb5a4acebad

Check your facts, Mr.

chunky_monkeh said:
http://gyazo.com/caaa7ac92b657e56b05eccb5a4acebad

Check your facts, Mr.

I'm guessing the column values means players. What are the line values and what do they mean, too? Days? Hours? Seconds? Chocolate bars? You don't show the whole graphic so it's not possible to analyze it properly, in fact it's pretty invalid.

Decided to hop on, was RDMed in commoner town while banking, contacted an admin, and apparently, according to your TA, it is legal since I was in Praven (commoner town) when there was a faction at war with them.  Good to know I can run around killing everyone in commoner town if I war Praven.  That means I can kill Town Watch too I guess.

Decided to buy a sword and ran out to the desert area and join a faction.  Came back towards Praven and was immidiately killed by an Outlaw for my sword, which he then used to random at least 3 other people, all the while your TA decided it was necessary to check the logs to make sure the RDM was legit, which, guess what, he said it was!  Told him to give my refund to my faction lord and logged off to play some CS:GO.

Good old PW.

Scorpia said:
Lol who was that?

While you should be cautious in Warzones, you should still be refunded if you get killed in it. Unless you keep going in all the time.
Already forgot the name, some random TA.  Give me a list of names :fruity:.

Froi said:
Decided to hop on, was RDMed in commoner town while banking, contacted an admin, and apparently, according to your TA, it is legal since I was in Praven (commoner town) when there was a faction at war with them.  Good to know I can run around killing everyone in commoner town if I war Praven.  That means I can kill Town Watch too I guess.

Decided to buy a sword and ran out to the desert area and join a faction.  Came back towards Praven and was immidiately killed by an Outlaw for my sword, which he then used to random at least 3 other people, all the while your TA decided it was necessary to check the logs to make sure the RDM was legit, which, guess what, he said it was!  Told him to give my refund to my faction lord and logged off to play some CS:GO.

Good old PW.

Please do give me the name of that TA.
Killing everyone in the castle is punishable if they are just abusing the rule, stating that it is possible to get killed. Until a certain extend ofcourse, abusing the rule is as punishable as anything.

chunky_monkeh said:
Please do give me the name of that TA.
Killing everyone in the castle is punishable if they are just abusing the rule, stating that it is possible to get killed. Until a certain extend ofcourse, abusing the rule is as punishable as anything.
Looked through your admin list, and the TA is TheConfederate.

Lyall said:
Dekkers
get good at mapping kid
or Oasis will start asking your brother for some slightly less **** ones

ayyy
dunkd

dawson.gif

shiet u got me ther

I'll call Gokiller on u

Decided to openly share Skyrim V2 for people who need a map because it's not being used yet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/60mkzxbzgudgawh/scn_scene_12.sco?dl=0

scn_scene_12 scene_12 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x0000000330000500000d234800000abc0000089800003d45
outer_terrain_plain

I hope you enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom