Dekkers´ PW Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Dekkers

Sergeant at Arms
Just wanted to post these here, I am bored.

Skyrim:

This trailer is from an older version! Trailer made by Legend.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rhadaron:

This trailer is from an older version! I don't know who the person is who made the trailer, thanks tho
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Stormlands:

This scene does not have a trailer, but here's an overview:

DD6E193EF735FE74F6DA5C8BB41AB361D22E6ABE

This scene is based around Game of Thrones and contains a few well known settlements such as Kingslanding, Dragonstone and Storm's End.

Skyrim v2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOSzmxQxsu8

This scene was originally designed for Feudal World, but I lost interest in the mod quite quickly and transferred the scene to PW. I personally don't think the scene suits PW at all, but I like the trailer so I am sharing it anyway. Trailer made by Legend.

Westeros - My edit of a remake by Mike

I want to point out that the scene was originally made by Mike of Bohemia. He remade my old Westeros as I lost the files and I edited his remake. Yes, confusing, I know.

Overview:
5C89259F021E762DC6F81D9C12B9B126EED87019

Screenshot of my original Westeros scene:
7744DF374378156E052EA21399D02B4EF581E8E3

No name

This is a scene I worked on but never finished. If you feel like finishing it feel free to contact me on steam ( Dekkers )

3C1DE1C25F0CDFF5CA160B0898853587C749FD0D

Bohemia

This scene was originally designed as scene that would look more realistic than most maps out there, but the community didn't really like having only three castles. I think it still looks pretty sexy so here is a screenshot.

4E4148B8007BA56729E5259A8FD6B87F6BED3ACF

Constantinople

I've always wanted to create a city scene for PW, where you have to fight over districts rather than castles. This was my attempt, sadly enough it required too many props. Still a sexy scene IMO

42EEC6D68B354064E0E5209ED4B713A2DAE900BF

I also created the following scenes that were not yet mentioned there:
Reykjarvik
The Holy Lands
The North
War of the Three Monarchs

Please don't use my scenes without my permission!!!

If they want to use my work they can ask like everyone does.

There's no need to be a cheeky **** and just take my scenes without asking as I put many hours into each scene.

Besides, some scenes don't have a download such as:
-Bohemia;
-Westeros (original);
-Constantinople;

I lost those when my old PC went ripperino

I know that sounds a bit unfriendly, but I think that people (SO's) should show some respect for the time and effort people put in their work. Asking someone to use something rather than just taking it is a sign of respect, IMO.

IL_Scippio said:

Hai

Respect is earned, not asked for. And you don't earn any respect by saying "here's something you could have but not without kissing my feet".

Most of the scenes are going to be available anyways, no need to be like EA or Ubisoft and hopelessly install DRM on your content.

Splintert said:
Respect is earned, not asked for. And you don't earn any respect by saying "here's something you could have but not without kissing my feet".

Most of the scenes are going to be available anyways, no need to be like EA or Ubisoft and hopelessly install DRM on your content.

Why the salt?
Are you trying to force me into sharing my own work? Nah, not today.

Lovely to see that this forum is just as salty as the Nexus and Oasis forums are/were.

So according to you Splintert, a person who put many many hours into creating a map for Persistent World is not allowed to have a say in who can and can't use his maps? I'm sure Dekkers would give someone permission to use his maps if they asked nicely. I agree that respect has to be earned but I don't see what that has to do with this topic. It's a showcase for his maps, not some download hub. If you want to use one of the maps just ask him like Dekkers requests at the bottom of the topic.

Jesus  :facepalm:

Sure, he's allowed to have a say in who uses his maps. It just looks completely ridiculous, especially coming from someone who's maps are mediocre at best.

Rasorath said:
Sure, he's allowed to have a say in who uses his maps. It just looks completely ridiculous, especially coming from someone who's maps are mediocre at best.

Yes, they are ****, that's why no one uses them :sad:
Server pop always drops when my scenes are being used, that's why I don't want people to use them, for the good of their servers! I want the best for PW!

Anyway, it is completely irrelevant how good you think a scene is when it comes to whether I want to share them or not.

Oh and Ras, Conner is looking for a good HA for EU, maybe you're interested? :grin:
Fittske got forced into coming back apparently and that is quite rude

chunky_monkeh said:
Rasorath said:
Dekkers said:
Oh and Ras, Conner is looking for a good HA for EU, maybe you're interested? :grin:
I'd much rather **** in my hands and clap.

Thanks guys....

It doesn't have to be personal that he doesn't want to be HA again, but under the current circumstances with the clan chaos etc. I wouldn't blame someone for not taking a job in the staff.

Especially when that specific job is ''Head Admin''.

Back
Top Bottom