Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Taxiarchos

Recruit
Summary:
The abillity to define specific units to shortcuts (numbers 1-9) is not possible anymore.
How to Reproduce: open party screen/battledeployment
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Geforce GTX1070Ti
GPU Driver Version:latest
CPU:Intel i7 12700K
RAM:32GB Corsair Venegance
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): M.2 SSD

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest version of our internal branch. We consider this as fixed and the fix will be pushed to the game with the future patches. Thanks for reporting.

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest version of our internal branch. We consider this as fixed and the fix will be pushed to the game with the future patches. Thanks for reporting.
This error still exists. It is not possible to define a unit type with a number in the party screen.
The battle deployment system is sh-itty.
It is not possible to separate javelin men from infantry for example. They get always mixed up and this ****s me up so i don't play this game onymore since this changed.

This error still exists. It is not possible to define a unit type with a number in the party screen.
The battle deployment system is sh-itty.
It is not possible to separate javelin men from infantry for example. They get always mixed up and this ****s me up so i don't play this game onymore since this changed.
Here I have a video which explains it. Please check the comment. A lot of players want the old system back.

Back
Top Bottom