SP - Player, NPCs & Troops "Defensive policy" should prevent lords from besieging new settlements

Users who are viewing this thread

McKannister

Recruit
Hello, I'm a king in a late stage game, i want to get some break from conquering and fortify already existing borders, recruit new lords and manage some other stuff. Setting defensive policy should disable siege option for my faction AI because now they are taking and losing one castle or city back and forth making it an unusuable lvl 1 ruin for which rebuilding improvements will take ages or they create an army, go in the middle of the enemy teritory and die during siege weakening overall strenght of a faction even though the policy is set to "defensive" ffs. Making peace is also not a way because they are asking horrendous prices and even if i would agree they or my own faction would go for war short time after anyway, it's so annoying...

i have talked about this here in a previous thread

"as a ruler of the faction you can select the strategy against a specific kingdom (balance, aggressive or defensive), but that does nothing!
the AI is stupid in every game, but here in bannerlord the Artificial Incompetence have extra skills in stupidity. Sometimes i had multiple settlements under siege, and even on "Defensive" strategy ... the armies decided to go siege some castles instead of defend."

link to the thread

A working defensive strategy to consolidate the borders and let towns and castles fortifications rise will be great!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom