Defending against Vlandians feels like defending against Nazi Blitzkrieg

Users who are viewing this thread

oyasar1

Master Knight
Every time Vlandians are the attackers in siege mode, it's an inevitable defeat for the defenders. They just take sergeants and rush to G. You cannot do anything. I'm so sick of this. It feels like every other nation represents Poland and Vlandians are Nazis. I have like 20-25 kills and can only get the villager of battanians, whereas that newbie attacker can get full set armour and two-handed sword and butchers all of us.

It’s cause Vlandian peasant has looter perk so even people who get very few kills/assists can afford sergeant over and over. Sergeants are one of the heaviest infantry units in the game, with one of the best shields and some of the best weapons. Once they get snowballing it’s game over 90% of the time.

Every time Vlandians are the attackers in siege mode, it's an inevitable defeat for the defenders. They just take sergeants and rush to G. You cannot do anything. I'm so sick of this. It feels like every other nation represents Poland and Vlandians are Nazis. I have like 20-25 kills and can only get the villager of battanians, whereas that newbie attacker can get full set armour and two-handed sword and butchers all of us.
Just defend g

I was going to talk about choosing mobility to outplay the sergeant, but then I realized you were talking about siege. Sorry, don't know what to say, serg is good at taking and holding points.

Vlandians get rolled by Imperial legionnaires in sieges in my experience, bot on attack and defence.
But the best troops to take into a siege are Imperial Elite Cataphracts or Banner Knights anyway (at least in vanilla)

Back
Top Bottom