Defenders of Faith Old Thread (Locked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob Zaborowski said:
I apologize for my outburst in this thread and any offense I caused, I hope this will end up as water under the bridge.

Not a problem bro. Your apology is accepted and I hope you accept mine.

We didn't appreciate Robert and the other TKoV guy coming onto our server tonight and flaming though. I thought this was settled when we all apologized.

Dear brethren,

I have enjoyed getting to know all of you. It has been a pleasure to fight with you. I've spent many hours laughing and working with several of you. But now it is time for me to take a break. This recent clan drama has shown me that I am taking it too seriously. My job is very high stress and I play WB so I can take a breather from my RL. I will be resigning my position of Court Chief effective immediately and will no longer take an active role in the running of the clan.

I am not saying good bye only see you later.

May God bless your blades and guide your heart as we journey through this dark world.

Long live the Defenders of Faith!

Your friend,

Fear

The great Tanith has arrived. :grin: Just dropping by to show my support and announce that I've joined.

Sorry about that, I got on the server a little after you posted that and the server was empty. You can contact my xfire (i'm on most of the day unless i'm working) for the quickest response. Its battlefield2598

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom