Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Summary:
Summary:I've fought multiple defence battles at Rhemtoil Castle and it keeps crashing when I fight a defensive battle against Sturgia, its happened 3 tines so far against the battalions when I tried to attack their siege camp but only when attacking the siege camp. When fighting Sturgia, I try to ambush them to destroy their trebuchet and it crashes (but only when they have trebuchet) it hasn't crashed while they only had a battering ram and siege tower during the ambush battles.When I fight the actual siege defence battle its a hit or miss if it crashes or not. The cavelry as well act stupid during the ambush battles at Rhemtoil, they stop dead and don't move even if their are still soldiers about, I have to order them a second time to charge at them to get them to start moving again. Also I have been hiring invisible walls at the beginning of a ambush battle (on the path leading out of Rhemtoil Castle when the battle starts) although this too has only happened so far while ambushing Sturgia. I haven't experienced this at any other location so far just Rhemtoil Castle. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fix this ASAP because I'm tired of sacrificing my troops to break into the caste just to bipass the siege camp crash. And the computer seems to like attack this castle more than the others, thank you.
How to Reproduce:defencive battles at Rhemtoil
Have you used cheats and if so which: no i dont use cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
It's not just that castle, for me it happens at any castle when the enemy sieges with trebuchet and I try to ambush them to destroy it

Back
Top Bottom