Resolved Defected Lord Stills Wants to Fight, Won't Let Me Leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Hihibob

Recruit
A hostile lord pursued my army and caught up with me, but rather than fight, I was able to pass the speech check and get her to defect. Despite the game now showing she has joined my faction, I am unable to leave her. Leaving the dialogue screen takes me to the map where the moment the game becomes unpaused I am immediately brought back to the dialogue screen as if she were challenging me to battle, but have only friendly dialogue options.

I am now completely unable to continue on with the game. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the crash reports section of the forum because it's not a true crash, but the last time I passed a speech check it completely crashed my game so I figured this would be the best spot to leave my bug.

Regardless, Bannerlord is still a fantastic game and thus far has been more than worth the wait. Props to the dev team!

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you share your save files?

A hostile lord pursued my army and caught up with me, but rather than fight, I was able to pass the speech check and get her to defect. Despite the game now showing she has joined my faction, I am unable to leave her. Leaving the dialogue screen takes me to the map where the moment the game becomes unpaused I am immediately brought back to the dialogue screen as if she were challenging me to battle, but have only friendly dialogue options.

I am now completely unable to continue on with the game. I wasn't sure if this belonged in the crash reports section of the forum because it's not a true crash, but the last time I passed a speech check it completely crashed my game so I figured this would be the best spot to leave my bug.

Regardless, Bannerlord is still a fantastic game and thus far has been more than worth the wait. Props to the dev team!

you are able to leave if you spam the spacebar as you leave the dialouge, takes a few tries but still it works

Back
Top Bottom