Need More Info Defeated rebel pestlords that survived to become "permanent in the land, but lost their town".

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: When a city rebel - that clan will be removed after 30 days if they loose their lands.
Should however they stick in the game and hold the land for more than 30 days - then they become permanent lords.
Then later on the enemy they have rolls in and kick'em out.

Now they are landless and will declare war on many if not all other factions.
The problem with this is that they tend to in my experience to lurk around towns that the player owns.

The problem is that I had a superprosperous town, and now its started to starve and go up and down alot.
The problem is that pestlords and his other clan members is intercepting all the caravans with all the factions they are at war with, so the resources and food and goods dont arrive.
Ideally the rebelclans that "stick around" should not be able to declare war on kingdomes like they do, or ideally there should be options to recruit them like other lords of kingdomes or that they after the 30 day rebelling - they would join a faction.
The current system is frustrating/lacking to say the least.
Unless they declare war upon us(I'm not king so I cant declare war on them) I cant get rid of them from takeing out all caravans being sent.

I'm playing on the current live steam version.
This isnt per se a bug, but a flawed designed mechanics in regards to the rebelclans that "make it".

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom