Resolved Default dialogue still appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

The quirkiest thing is that it even says in the dialogue that they shouldn't appear this way.
629C5719A7C01107BA812FF3D322AA3CFADF9A4F

Hey, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.1 has solved the issue.

I got the exact same message when I got to that point in the banner quest after having joined a faction already.
I believe this was after patch e1.0.1, but I cannot remember for sure. Would like to load an earlier save and check, but they are unfortunately all corrupted and cannot be loaded at the moment.

It hasn't come up for me so far anymore! Maybe I'm not famous enough, but I'd turn this post to resolved until it might come up again.

Edit: I'm also playing on 1.0.3 right now.

Ok it still happens. This is in the 1.0.5 build. I'm sitting on 139 renown and I'm not part of any faction.
In the following I just have the info that I should've already put at the beginning of the post.

Summary: The intro to NPCs is missing if you reach high renown.
How to Reproduce: You need to meet a lord/lady NPC for the first time, and then
Media:
JBBCzpS.png

Version: 1.0.5

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i5 3450
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 Dual
Motherboard: ASRock B75 Pro3
Storage Device: SSD

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom