Deep Rock Galactic

Users who are viewing this thread

Long time since last post.
Anyway, game still gets massive updates.

Last update the relased official modding support ( and it is awesome) and postponed their content update, which adds 4 new weapons.
Video showcasing all new weapons

THe modding support is one of the best I have ever seen, in regards to the ease of installing and using them.
In game open a browser window, subscribe to what you want, apply changes, wait for the loading screen and play.

Multiplayer is even easier,just send invite, they accept and they have all the mods while they are in your game. If they have mods that you dont, the game disables them. No mod mismatch at all.
Also, there are different categories of mods.
Verified- doesnt change the game, visual and audio changes. You can join mp games with these.

Approved-change gameplay in some way, can be buffs to weapons or even one of my favourites, a custom class. This category still allows for full progression

Sandbox- changes progression in some way. You need to create a new sandbox save if you want to play sandbox mods.

Anyway, recorded a video with a bunch of mods.

Video with bunch of mods

They deserve every penny they earn. But, will they turn to a new game after the updates? This is the question for next year..

You probably know that they already decided to bring more major content(as we see) at the monthsss ago.. That was the decition at the crossroad. Soon, they may say "OK, major updates are done, and now its time for a new project" . And, therefore, they may only bring some dlcs/customizations for DRG.

It's "Ghost Ship Games" , and they were at crossroad to what to do, and they have just one game :smile:

I purchased https://store.steampowered.com/app/892970/Valheim/ this game in ~half price..
It's from same publisher of DRG. And, this publisher publishes only good games..!

So far, they have always said that the game they want to do is DRG, and they fully intend to work on DRG as long as it makes financially sense to work on it.

Also bought valheim, modded the hell out if it And played too much.

Back
Top Bottom