Dedicated servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah, i've seen this happening at the release of the previous Mount&Blade: Warband.
At that time, there was no early access but just the beta. We were in, we could play multiplayer but unable to get server files. At some point the team started to share the files and i was lucky enough to be one of those being able to setup one of the first (the second actually) dedicated servers. :smile: It was awesome. I would like to host a server as well BUT, let's be patient and wait. Once the game will be stable enough they'll release the server files. I'll just insta-buy this game, regardless. See you on the battlefields!

Last edited:
This is the most legit concern i have ever read on these forums. Like they said above you aren't giving the clans and communities involved any love with the lack of dedicated server. We need them to get ourselves to the standard's we want to meet for ourselves and our clans. We cannot take the time needed to master the bannerlord combat system without the basic tools to do so!

Same. I too believe there's a huge benefit to having servers from the start to facilitate clans in this game. I understand that the game still needs work but for server files to be locked away till the end of the year is madness. Seems like Warband will alive for a while to come still.

Back
Top Bottom