Dedicated Servers, never forget

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

eFOxrB5_d.webp

Friendly reminder that this existed and Multiplayer mods could have advanced quite a lot by now but Taleworlds decided to shoot themselves in the foot.
Never forget PW, cRPG, Full Invasion, and the rest of them.

NIiRmMg_d.webp

If they don't start answering these I'll start posting this on reddit, maybe they'll answer there???
I doubt the reddit hivemind will comprehend it, considering it's 99% singleplayer now with the surge of bannerlord. Aside from that you would have to explain them what multiplayer actually is, which on itself takes 5 pages for someone to explain to SP people

Server Hosting Options
unknown.png

Beeing able to play with urself for mp modding
unknown.png

being able to invite ur friends for testing
2a4f882404.jpg

Enjoy Custom Badges

unknown.png

try to be as supportive of Taleworlds as possible, and collect any feedback by stray users, filter them, technically check what tw could do to fix, send technical posts about how it can be improved as collections, so that they dont get overwhelmed, manage a 200+ people community

unknown.png

Support underrepresented Communites which have horrendous Pings by allowing them to self host
Screenshot_20200318_161132.jpg

Support other Modders Efforts to Remove Premade Classes

unknown.png

Server Hosting Options
unknown.png

unknown.png

2a4f882404.jpg

Enjoy Custom Badges

unknown.png

try to be as supportive of Taleworlds as possible, and collect any feedback by stray users, filter them, technically check what tw could do to fix, send technical posts about how it can be improved as collections, so that they dont get overwhelmed, manage a 200+ people community

unknown.png

Support underrepresented Communites which have horrendous Pings by allowing them to self host

unknown.png
? think im wet

? think im wet
Carefull you might catch a cold.
Played Boreal Blade recently and it allowed us to host private games instantly. Player hosts sure, but could atleast play with my friends and hey it had a spectator client. No crashes, no hidden mechanics, I think it even had more maps than bannerlord actually

Server Hosting Options
unknown.png

unknown.png

2a4f882404.jpg

Enjoy Custom Badges

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
I hope TW would consider in ussing this, cause awww maaannn this is gold!!!

Back
Top Bottom