Dedicated Servers, never forget

Currently viewing this thread:

Revverie

Knight at Arms
Best answers

Friendly reminder that this existed and Multiplayer mods could have advanced quite a lot by now but Taleworlds decided to shoot themselves in the foot.
Never forget PW, cRPG, Full Invasion, and the rest of them.

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
If they don't start answering these I'll start posting this on reddit, maybe they'll answer there???
I doubt the reddit hivemind will comprehend it, considering it's 99% singleplayer now with the surge of bannerlord. Aside from that you would have to explain them what multiplayer actually is, which on itself takes 5 pages for someone to explain to SP people

MisterOutofTime

Recruit
WBVC
Best answers
Server Hosting Options

Beeing able to play with urself for mp modding

being able to invite ur friends for testing

Enjoy Custom Badges

try to be as supportive of Taleworlds as possible, and collect any feedback by stray users, filter them, technically check what tw could do to fix, send technical posts about how it can be improved as collections, so that they dont get overwhelmed, manage a 200+ people community

Support underrepresented Communites which have horrendous Pings by allowing them to self host

Support other Modders Efforts to Remove Premade Classes

hoonii

Veteran
Best answers
Server Hosting Options

Enjoy Custom Badges

try to be as supportive of Taleworlds as possible, and collect any feedback by stray users, filter them, technically check what tw could do to fix, send technical posts about how it can be improved as collections, so that they dont get overwhelmed, manage a 200+ people community

Support underrepresented Communites which have horrendous Pings by allowing them to self host

😩 think im wet

Greedalicious

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
😩 think im wet
Carefull you might catch a cold.
Played Boreal Blade recently and it allowed us to host private games instantly. Player hosts sure, but could atleast play with my friends and hey it had a spectator client. No crashes, no hidden mechanics, I think it even had more maps than bannerlord actually

Danny5

Regular
Best answers
Server Hosting Options

Enjoy Custom Badges

I hope TW would consider in ussing this, cause awww maaannn this is gold!!!