SP - General Dedicate Tournament Win to a Noble/Notable in Town

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
How cool would it be after winning a tournament to get to dedicate it to a noble or notable in town. Like I just won a tournament in the town that the woman I'm trying to marry is in, it would be awesome to dedicate the tournament victory to her and receive a relation bonus with her clan. I figure for other situations it could help build relations with town notables or other nobles in town whose clan you want to improve relations with.

This could add a reason to still do tournaments in end game and also give us another avenue to build relations without going to war and fighting.

I image a popup screen with a list of nobles and notables comes up after winning and you just select the person and click ok. boom relation bonus. maybe one day when yall are bored add a skippable cut scene for flavor

This is already possible, tho not exactly like this. The 'Ladies Knight out' quest given by noble women is basically this, except you agree before the tournament, fight for them, get a really nice relations bonus. If you fail, the opposite. How far you need to make it seems to depend on clan tier.

Back
Top Bottom