In Progress Scene Editor Decreasing node's resolution corruptes terrain + crushed files

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main

Sam2290

Recruit
To optimize my map I tried to decrease resolution of some Nodes from 256 to 128 and 64. I saved file and closed editor. When I opened editor again and tried to load scene - editor crushed all times. Also some of my backups of this scene was not able to be loaded too. I loaded old backup, but changed terrain file to new one. It didnt crush this time, but those nodes which I edited before were corrupted (strange deformed forms).
Finally I restored normal file from temp_mission scene, but seems I still can't change nodes resolution without making scene file broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the editor crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Node upscale and downscale bugs are an issue, it's something that I'm testing with other sceners atm, I hope we can upload some more specific reports. I also hope corrupted scenes can be restored because I also have this issue.

XZ9b8qB.png

Back
Top Bottom