Debug Arguments?

Users who are viewing this thread

wesir

Recruit
I'm currently working on a mod and am constantly starting/stopping the game through visual studio, I'm running with the following arguements:
/singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*SandBox*StoryMode*DeveloperConsole*MBFastDialogue*SortParty*_MODULES_

Are there arguements that I can add to avoid the safe mode prompt as well as load up a save game by name so I have minimal UI interactions? Thanks

Solution
You can avoid the safe mode prompt by setting the config file as read-only:
  1. Open file: %userprofile%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\engine_config.txt
  2. Change "safely_exited = 0" to "safely_exited = 1" and save it
  3. Set %userprofile%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\engine_config.txt as read-only
Thats how I turn off safe mode?
  1. Open file: %userprofile%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\engine_config.txt
  3. Set %userprofile%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\engine_config.txt as read-only

Upvote 0
Thats how I turn off safe mode?

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom