Resolved Death of nobles only in battles with player has broken the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

eee

Recruit
This needs to be fixed immediately. I'm over 70 hours into my playthrough and only just now noticed that my kingdom has FAR less nobles than other kingdoms. Why? Because NPCs only die when in battles I'm in. HUGE PROBLEM. End game is literally unplayable until this is fixed. Every other kingdom will snowball beyond my own because of this problem there's not even a point in continuing. OVER 70 HOURS on this campaign and only now am I aware of this problem. Terrible. It's a bug, it's breaking the game. Fix it immediately. Make it so that NPCs have chance of dying in simulated battles as well. Until then, game is broken. No point in progressing into late game knowing I'll always have a massive disadvantage because my nobles die in battle, while other kingdoms nobles don't.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It's a bug, it's breaking the game. Fix it immediately. Make it so that NPCs have chance of dying in simulated battles as well
At some point it will be made to 2% in sim battle and 2% in live, but for now they want to have more death to check if for bugs related to deaths. It's intentionally high at a 10% chance in live battle. They also need to make NPC better at making baboos before they can die in simulation.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

At some point it will be made to 2% in sim battle and 2% in live, but for now they want to have more death to check if for bugs related to deaths. It's intentionally high at a 10% chance in live battle. They also need to make NPC better at making baboos before they can die in simulation.
I see. Well thanks for answering. I was pretty mad when I made this post but now I'm alright and your explanation makes sense. Just more waiting for things to be fixed/implemented I guess.

Back
Top Bottom