Resolved Death of last member of a kingdom also wipes out any attached mercenary clans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

gttester

Recruit
Summary / How to Reproduce:
After converting all non-ruling clans of a kingdom, that kingdom will only be left with the ruling clan and mercenary clans.
If the last person of the ruling clan dies (either by combat or execution, not sure about old age), then all attached mercenary clans get wiped along with the ruling clan and kingdom, including all members of the mercenary clan(s)

All heroes who instantly die as a result of this ends up with a
"He/She disappeared in 1XXX at the age of XX."
Description at the top of their encyclopedia entry.
Including the last member of the ruling clan that died in combat/was executed.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Yup.
Heal self / heal horse (alt+H)
Map teleporting
Give self focus/attribute points

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have save files before the death? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

okay, I uploaded it, but it wouldn't let me put stuff in the description box, it kept deleting what I typed/pasted.

Anyways, just kill Philenora who's leading valandia now.
Either thru combat, or execute. Mercenary clans under vlandia should all insta die.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom