Death needs balancing

Users who are viewing this thread

zengry

Recruit
So im playing as battania and we get into a ton of fights, now the only way i can avoid deaths is simulating. I usually lose a lord ever other battle and it seems unfair that only the battles i am in the lords die, if im not in the battles they usually win or all are captured. This means when long term by the time we end a war im down like 5 lords and sturgia might be down 1 and vlandia might be down a few or something. But lets say i somehow manage to beat both factions and take over by that time khuzait and all the other empires and aserai still have all there lords because lords dont die unless i am in battles. so for example if i did manage to beat vlandia and sturgia. At this point most battanian clans are wiped and very few remain while the rest still have full clans in the faction and i got like 3 wiped clans. There needs to be a way other lords either die in battle or when im in a fight lords % in decreased.

Nothing like crushing an enemy army and having 2-3 allies die while theirs only ever get a little bruised up.

But lets say i somehow manage to beat both factions and take over by that time khuzait and all the other empires and aserai still have all there lords because lords dont die unless i am in battles. At this point most battanian clans are wiped and very few remain while the rest still have full clans in the faction and i got like 3 wiped clans.
Same here on my game ( against the Empire ).
Not only the death is occuring too often, which needs to be fixed, but most of the leaders are aging ( my character is 57 ) and there are too few babies on my game right now, I could possibly count the number of marriages I've seen with one hand.
I can feel my late game ending on a surprising manner once the last old nobles will die.

Yeah it's been this way for ages. They said months ago that they were going to reduce the death rate and enable deaths in non-player battles. It's something that would be so easy for them to put right but presumably it's not a priority for them to change a couple of lines of code, despite the fact that it is causing campaigns to become so unbalanced.

Yeah it's been this way for ages. They said months ago that they were going to reduce the death rate and enable deaths in non-player battles. It's something that would be so easy for them to put right but presumably it's not a priority for them to change a couple of lines of code, despite the fact that it is causing campaigns to become so unbalanced.
i can also see enabling death in non-player battles wiping the AI in like 2 years ingame time but i mean they should just make it the percentages realistic. Or have a slider. I think 1% is fine in my opinion it feels like its on 10% which is often

They've said they would fix siege engine ladders for many more months but their still a problem so I wouldn't hold my breath

Back
Top Bottom