Resolved death disabled cause all death/lost being disabled, possible bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: when disable death in a campaign, other than aging and death in battle disabled, notables going lost at low power and rebles going lost after losing the city are also disabled(unable to happen). Execution also don't work properly, which now causes the noble being removed from the party and still being alive.
How to Reproduce: disable death in campaign option, and execute a noble
Have you used cheats and if so which: add_skill_xp_to_hero/add_attribute_points_to_hero/add_focus_points_to_hero
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Unknown
GPU Driver Version: Unknown
CPU: Unknown
RAM: Unknown
Motherboard: Unknown
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Unknown

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Unfortunately, because I'm using Nvidia Geforce now service I am unable to locate and extract the save files. However, I do have a recording of me reproducing the glitch using a save file from e1.6.5 (when I first noticed the glitch) in e1.7.0 (I also reproduced the glitch in e1.7.0 by creating new campagin and it delivered same result although I didn't record that

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? Wilth your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade lI Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Sorry for the delay, I did not notice my reply did not notify you. I have sent a video recording of the bug but I cannot get the save file

Sorry for the delay, I did not notice my reply did not notify you. I have sent a video recording of the bug but I cannot get the save file
an Update
Was on another playthrough, and I think I got one thing wrong - Rebels are still disappearing normally, but notables and nobles are still invinsible with death turned off
also this bug seem to break the campagin mode with death turned off as it crashes the game when Galter is executed

Could you send the crash id so that we can take a look?
unfortunately I was unable to reproduce the crash, the execution of galter and radagos both went normally, but when I was trying I found out if I load the save I made just before the attack, radagos has been removed from the party, galter has already died and a forest bandit has offered to duel me with a normal bandit duel diologue. if I fail the duel the game will crash and if I succeed in the duel the part where radagos execute galter is skiped and radogos appeares with normal diologue (can be executed)
unfortunatly I was unable to get the crash information since geforce now stops the thing when game closes

Back
Top Bottom