Death and Aging

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I've noticed with the update that I'm aging and I can't stop it! I can turn off battle deaths but not aging death. Also. The Limit on companions despite a new cheat allowing limitless companions to be created makes no sense because again a limit exists. Some glitches in the setup menu about easy vs very easy are turned around. I'd like my wife to have kids but neither of us or companions age or die. You can set the age of your own self using cheats but not wife or family or campanions?

Hello. I've noticed with the update that I'm aging and I can't stop it! I can turn off battle deaths but not aging death.
For this you must click the death and birth options when launching the game in the MOD options(even if using no mods), then you can choose to disable death and birth when start a new game.
The rest who knows 🤡 No cheating 🤡 It's EA 🤡

For this you must click the death and birth options when launching the game in the MOD options(even if using no mods), then you can choose to disable death and birth when start a new game.
The rest who knows 🤡 No cheating 🤡 It's EA 🤡

What do you mean by the MOD option? I don't know where to find this at? Don't think its int he menu anywhere? Plz help.

When you start the Bannerlord launcher, there is a button "Mods" (or is it Modules?). I clicked it about 30 times the last days while trying changes I made to the game, and I don't know, sigh. It's in the upper right area. After going to the Mods window, there you see the core modules (like Native, Sandbox, SandboxCore and so) which are enabled by default, and a module named "Death and Birth Options". Enable it by checking the button, start the game and you can choose the options during char creation, in the window where the difficulty settings are (almost at the bottom). I think you cannot change these settings during the gameplay for an existing save, it's only possible in a new campaign (I'm not sure however).

Last edited:
When you start the Bannerlord launcher, there is a button "Mods" (or is it Modules?). I clicked it about 30 times the last days while trying changes I made to the game, and I don't know, sigh. It's in the upper right area. After going to the Mods window, there you see the core modules (like Native, Sandbox, SandboxCore and so) which are enabled by default, and a module named "Death and Birth Options". Enable it by checking the button, start the game and you can choose the options during char creation, in the window where the difficulty settings are (almost at the bottom). I think you cannot change these settings during the gameplay for an existing save, it's only possible in a new campaign (I'm not sure however).

So what does it do exactly. I didn't know about this option untill today (reddit told me) because i don't seem to age and get no kids. What does this button do, literally? Because i want to age and have kids, does this box need to be ticked? Why is it off at default?

I am so confused at this game.

Back
Top Bottom