Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 36. I don't care whether I'm good enough for anyone, I just don't like what they did to the combat values, I think it's less fun. I generally like realistic combat more, it immerses me more. If it's just to have a competitive game then you can play a more or less anything. I'm here for historic immersion and realism. Sue me.

I'm 35 and I also like realistic fighting. I would never face a combat situation like you do by jumping like a frog with a rhomphaia and hitting nonsensenical to left and right. If you're bad then learn, don't expect everyone to be on your level.

I'm 36. I don't care whether I'm good enough for anyone, I just don't like what they did to the combat values, I think it's less fun. I generally like realistic combat more, it immerses me more. If it's just to have a competitive game then you can play a more or less anything. I'm here for historic immersion and realism. Sue me.
Bannerlord was anything except a realistic game

Bannerlord was anything except a realistic game

Pretty stupid to not introduce dragons then tbh. You can multiply your player base with around a gazillion by just having a dragon on some picture on the Steam page. Add a wizard and some MAGIC EFFAKT DUD and that's it. So either I would go for that, or make the game as close to realism as possible, everything else is just pretty stupid from a commercial perspective imo.

Pretty stupid to not introduce dragons then tbh. You can multiply your player base with around a gazillion by just having a dragon on some picture on the Steam page. Add a wizard and some MAGIC EFFAKT DUD and that's it. So either I would go for that, or make the game as close to realism as possible, everything else is just pretty stupid from a commercial perspective imo.
Making a game as realistic as possible isn't making the game better, the thing you just said makes 0 sense. Bannerlord CAN'T be realistic, it just can't. Bannerlord is WAY TOO SMALL for being a realistic game, The battles are too small, multiplayer is too small, everything is too small.

Making a game as realistic as possible isn't making the game better, the thing you just said makes 0 sense. Bannerlord CAN'T be realistic, it just can't. Bannerlord is WAY TOO SMALL for being a realistic game, The battles are too small, multiplayer is too small, everything is too small.

Of course. I just demand as close to realism as technically possible and feasible for a game e.g. not having to go to the toilet, ect. It's an act of balance between realism and playability, I get that. And I don't like the realism balance current values create. That's my opinion. Only way I'll change my opinion is if you come to my house IRL and challenge me to a sword fight.

Of course. I just demand as close to realism as technically possible and feasible for a game e.g. not having to go to the toilet, ect. It's an act of balance between realism and playability, I get that. And I don't like the realism balance current values create. That's my opinion. Only way I'll change my opinion is if you come to my house IRL and challenge me to a sword fight.
I'll spam you so hard with my menav dude

Mount and blade isn't a realistic franchise. I think that would have been evident with the undead faction

This has gone on far enough and the personal bait and flaming means that this thread will be shut down. Multiple posts have been warned, snipped or deleted entirely, but a fruitful debate is very unlikely.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom