Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it just goes to show you could have learned more instead of giving up. It was more about feeling it out not watching their shoulder. Proper footwork is how you block those not 100 ms reaction time
Yeah when I blocked I would barely move my mouse, just use micro movements, maybe half an inch each direction. You can play at a high level and barely move your body if you wanted in warband

I suggest you get educated first before commenting, there is a comment right above yours that explaind you are very much wrong, that it hurts, but you completely ignored it , of course

It's not noticable. I had 1.4.3 installed, just went back to 1.4.2 again to check. If there's any, with my ping it's just not noticable. Blocking is a breaze, that's all I will say. It's like you're suddenly watching this 0.01 second delay that I always factor in automatically when playing anyway. Not even consciously. It's virtually non-existant. To lead such a months long terror campaign about this if it exists at all is completely insane. Like you're worried about an anthill it might become a vulcano.

It's not noticable. I had 1.4.3 installed, just went back to 1.4.2 again to check. If there's any, with my ping it's just not noticable. Blocking is a breaze, that's all I will say. It's like you're suddenly watching this 0.01 second delay that I always factor in automatically when playing anyway. Not even consciously. It's virtually non-existant. To lead such a months long terror campaign about this if it exists at all is completely insane. Like you're worried about an anthill it might become a vulcano.
How did u go from 1.4.3 to 1.4.2 and back? Afaik there is no beta servers

metafa wouldn't recognise block delay because the last time I found him in a TDM server he didn't even press RMB, just running around with the berserker class and the longest axe spinning and spamming.

I'm telling ya all, just ignore and move on.

Basically "Do everything the way I want it... or I will throw a tantrum and never play your game again".

Hahah bye then. The fewer posts like this we have to endure, the better.

Wow the circlejerk Warband players at it again. Warband just looks like a complete ****fest, doesent even look like a serious game. If you watch Warband on the higher levels it's an absolute joke. I can guarantee you that there is not one single none Warband player that would find anything in Warband impressive.

I can agree that Bannerlord have room for alot of improvements but never should Taleworlds go on and adapt Warbands style of fighting.

Also what's up with everyone not understanding what Metafa is trying to say? Are you guys really trying to undermine his point by saying that he's not making any sence when he is? His point has been clear since the beginning. This is the defintion of internet bullying.

The more I am on these forums the more I realise how these Warband circlejerks looks like fanatic religious people, ready to do and say anything to defend their cause, to push their agenda. There is no real conversation or dialogue, just a bunch of people repeating their verse from their bible that Warband fighting had depth and everything else is wrong.

Wow the circlejerk Warband players at it again. Warband just looks like a complete ****fest, doesent even look like a serious game. If you watch Warband on the higher levels it's an absolute joke. I can guarantee you that there is not one single none Warband player that would find anything in Warband impressive.

I can agree that Bannerlord have room for alot of improvements but never should Taleworlds go on and adapt Warbands style of fighting.

Also what's up with everyone not understanding what Metafa is trying to say? Are you guys really trying to undermine his point by saying that he's not making any sence when he is? His point has been clear since the beginning. This is the defintion of internet bullying.

The more I am on these forums the more I realise how these Warband circlejerks looks like fanatic religious people, ready to do and say anything to defend their cause, to push their agenda. There is no real conversation or dialogue, just a bunch of people repeating their verse from their bible that Warband fighting had depth and everything else is wrong.
You think we all went on a discord and mutually all started to say we don't understand him?

Or

You just say you understand him because he is against the clearly superior warband gameplay, which you disagree on

You think we all went on a discord and mutually all started to say we don't understand him?

Or

You just say you understand him because he is against the clearly superior warband gameplay, which you disagree on

Haha no dont be delusional mate. I think we both understand him very well but maybe not agreeing with him but that's something else.

No, i generally can not understand what he is trying to say.

Lmao you are trolling arent you. how come you still dont understand what he is trying to say, i think you are just trying to undermine his Statement by claiming you dont understand it.

English is not my native Language and yet even i could Manage to understand Metafa.

I have 2K hours in warband played it competetive and only mp and i agree with some points of Metafa not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom