Dear TaleWorlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Think this might be my first positive message directed at TaleWorlds.
The current state of the game (1.9*) is outstanding.

I changed my steam review to positive and wow currently really digging the game(vanilla).
Yes, there is some bugs still. Yes, some things could be added to improve. But compared to the first 2 months post early access launch(when I last played), the current game play is an A Class game. Probably one of my favorite games ever.

Kudos TaleWorlds

I am definitely not Callum and I know who Callum is. You can search these forums for my previous posts. I have not been kind to TaleWorlds in the past.

The point of this positive post to TaleWorlds is "Yes, I see you turned this game around to be something good".

1.9.x is good. Kinda hoping the Criminal Enterprise stuff will be involved enough to fill in the time mid/late-game instead of sitting in towns to boost Loyalty while I wait for construction projects

We getting the criminal empire feature on release or post launch?
post launch sometime in the future it was mentioned recently in the release plans post

To begin with, we return to a classic - early in development we explored a prototype of the player not just clearing but taking over common areas from criminals. This will be coming to the game. It will work similarly to other enterprises (like workshops and caravans) that provide players with a passive income but will also have its own twist. As they are not exactly legal ventures, you will need to deal with our crime system. Yet it’s not all bad - operating from the shadows will allow you to keep going in hostile environments and, coupled with further encyclopedia “fog of war” updates, allow you to retain access to information you would otherwise not have.

Think this might be my first positive message directed at TaleWorlds.
The current state of the game (1.9*) is outstanding.

I changed my steam review to positive and wow currently really digging the game(vanilla).
Yes, there is some bugs still. Yes, some things could be added to improve. But compared to the first 2 months post early access launch(when I last played), the current game play is an A Class game. Probably one of my favorite games ever.

Kudos TaleWorlds
You can't convince me you aren't an AI algorithm.

Back
Top Bottom