De-Magicalizing Quivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servitor

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hey,

I did search on some keywords but couldn't find where I was looking for.

Does someone know the dark spell I need to block the magic of my replenishing quivers? Or, better said, how do I prevent my quivers to restock after a battle (preferably with python) and even better, how do I make them disappear after they are depleted?

No idea if it's possible, but want to know if there's a way in the new Python nonetheless. I remember the cartridges having no restock, in the native version. And at some mods as well.

Thanks,
Servitor

or you could just walk around the battlefield at the end of a fight and pretend to pick up arrows  :wink:

ENZED said:
or you could just walk around the battlefield at the end of a fight and pretend to pick up arrows  :wink:

Perhaps a script to give you a random assortment of arrows with appropriate weights?  That would take alot of item adding and script editing, but would definately add to the "realism" of the game.

ENZED said:
Excuse me? What has that got to do with my question?

Galead said:
Perhaps a script to give you a random assortment of arrows with appropriate weights?  That would take alot of item adding and script editing, but would definately add to the "realism" of the game.
Well, There was a 'Flint Lock' in one of the earlier native versions. It came with ?40? cartridges, that did not replenish after battle. (So, you could shoot with the gun 40 times, and no more) I want to know how that works, so that I can do it for myself in python.

In .808 the cartridges replenished.  I believe Winter came up with a way to do this.  Maybe ask him how he did it.

Ehr, I want my quivers not to replenish. But yea, maybe I can ask winter.

I know you want them not to replenish.  I was just stating that in .808 the cartridges did replenish.

But I believe Winter wrote a script that stopped ammunition replenishing.  Or maybe it was someone else, I dont exactly remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom