De Koninklijke Nederlandse Artillerie English-Speaking+Army based+Recruiting EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicccard

Master Knight
Please take note that this regiment is not fully independent, but fills in the need of artillery in het Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger. We train as artillery, we help out the other regiments in trainings and battles. The time we can act independently is far away ^^
I'd also like to point out that all the crap is in brown, the serious things are in normal black. Have fun.

Netherlands-Flag-1-1.jpg
This unit is a part of the Koninklijke Nederlandse Leger
Netherlands-Flag-1-1.jpg

[size=80pt]Koninklijke Nederlandse Artillerie

artillerie%20van%20linie.jpg

divider.png

Zey Roster!
Your most beloved artillerist evah...
Kapitein Duuring
Netherlands.png

NCO's:
-

Enlisted men:

Kannonier der 2de Klasse Taco
Netherlands.png
here's the reason I'm the only member: You only need me both the regiment and the army are quite new, so it will take some time to bunch up a couple of players. Until we have reached that, we'll mostly participate in public events and servers

divider.png

Regimental ranks and regimental ****!
Hey you can't say **** on the internet...
Ssssssh!

Kapitein:
The regimental god, the bozzz, the guy to which you will always listen(Well, sometimes...hopefully...probably not....)
Commands and controls the regiment. I'm also responsible for the acts of my members when they are under my command.
Any complaints, ideas for, or problems with the regiment or it's members will also be directed to me!

Luitenant:
The second-in-command. Basicly, he's in charge when I'm not around, or can't talk. Which might be the case sometimes. That's the price you pay when your brother is an arrogant piece of ****
Tag: KNA_Ltn_Name

Sergeant-majoor:
The highest NCO in the regiment. An expert artillerist, he must be capable of directing the artillery fire and has to give directions how to improve those.
He must also be capable of leading the regiment and must, beside the kapitein, take note of any problems in the regiment.
He is also responsible for keeping track of any inactive members and pass leaves on to me, so I can change the roster.
Tag: KNA_SgtMj_Name

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergeant: Actually, the basic NCO rank. A veteran, mostly an old corporal who has again shown his heart in an act of suicidal bravery(or just being all-time awesome).
He is no longer required to load the cannon and only has do this when there's nobody else to do it.
Tag: KNA_Sgt_Name

Korporaal: This soldier has shown he is an example for all man in the regiment. He must have reached the rank of Kannonier der 1ste Klasse and so is a good artillerist.
The rank of 'Korporaal' is mostly awarded for long-time service or when someone deserves an on-the-spot promotion

Tag: KNA_Kpl_Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kannonier der 1ste Klasse:
the basic rank, the normal guy in the reg. Making kills and having fun is all he should care about! This chap has proven he is capable of laying a cannon professional and also made clear he is indeed not a noob/troll
Tag: KNA_Kn1e_Name

Kannonier der 2de klasse:
A combination of inexperienced 'kannoniers' and raw recruits.
I do not believe in the rank of 'cadet' (If you are a noob, I don't care if I was stupid enough of giving you (for example) the rank of kpl, sgt, or even ltn: you're still out.
Soldiers may also be (temp) demoted as punishment.
Wanna get promoted and not be compared with noobs and newbies? Make sure you get that CANNON STRAIGHT MAN!  :mrgreen:

divider.png

Rules!

Basic:
1. Don't act like a 6-year old.
It's okay to have fun, I even understand it's funny to give your AFK artillery-mate a kick, but don't do it during lb, trainings, and certainly, with random people.
2. Try to listen during events and trainings to your commanders.
Try not to speak to loud or to much during the events, and when the commanders yells SHUT THE FUUUUCK UP YOU NOOOOOBS!, I think it's time to shut up.​
3.Play a lot with your teammates. Be active. Attend trainings. We are all here to make fun!
4. (I placed this last for the dramatic effect) No racism, discrimination, offensive talks, being an *******, etc etc. I hate it, and if you do it on official servers and it's waaay out of line, you will not only be kicked but I will also request a ban for you.  :evil:

divider.png

Trainings:
Yet to be determined, but most probably around 19:00 Monday or Wednesday.
divider.png

So...Wanna join? Good!
Just fill this in:

- IG-name:
- Steamname
- MM experience?
- ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?! FOR YOUR KING?! :

divider.png

Artillery pieces!
Every officer and senior NCO may name his personal cannon, which shall be shown here,
together with a pic of the man and cannon in question!

Kapitein Duuring's 6-pounder, named 'Dooie kikker' (Dead Frog)
2012-02-14_00001.jpg

divider.png

Questions and answers!

Q: Is it bad if I miss a few trainings?
A: No, not really, but if you can't come to trainings at least be active on times when you can be...well...active!

Q: If I am going to miss a training, do I have to tell you?
A: Yes, either me or an officer/NCO. It is greatly appreciated because it gives me a clear view of who will be present at the training.

Q: do we only train artillery?
A: The quick answer would be: no. the longer one: We will not be able to always play as artillery so we shall do some infantry tactics as well. Nothing fancy, just the basics.
Thus, beside quick-loading and well aiming we will also train:
- Melee, with ramrods and little swords
- Placing the cannon
- Anti-cav tactics
- Infantry tactics

Q: Do we have to go to every event the regiment particpates in?
A: Again, no, but active players are the best players, and people who show up often have more change of promotion etc.
And beside that, event's are great fun

Q: Am I allowed to join an event like the public lb, but not as artillery?
A: Off course. That's why it's called 'public'.

Q: A friend of my in the *another reg* asked me to help in a lb. Can I go?
A: Sure, as long as we don't have a training or event during it and you take 'Merc' in your tag.

Q: Can I get a promotion?
A: No. Don't ask for it, it will make you look noobish. I know this from personal experience ( :mrgreen:)

Q: Do you only speak English
A: It's too soon to answer that properly, but as long as the majority is Dutch I don't think there's a problem speaking dutch.
WE ARE NOT A ONLY DUTCH REGIMENT

good luck with the regiment =] brunswick's cavalry will support you in as much as we can!

Shidolai said:
Good luck. (: Glad to see more artillery crews out there.

4th Hussars Smithy said:
good luck with the regiment =] brunswick's cavalry will support you in as much as we can!

Thank you & thank you.

I guess your boys will give us a hard time. voltigeurs, vaulting it off. damn them! damn all their kind!  :mrgreen:

Nou daar gaan we:

- IG-name: Taco
- Steamname: eltorroreal
- MM experience? I have been playing MM for about 3/4 months now, have been in an inf regiment before the one I'm in know.
- ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?! FOR YOUR KING?! : Well in-game yes.

Zo. :smile:

imTaco said:
Nou daar gaan we:

- IG-name: Taco
- Steamname: eltorroreal
- MM experience? I have been playing MM for about 3/4 months now, have been in an inf regiment before the one I'm in know.
- ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY?! FOR YOUR KING?! : Well in-game yes.

Zo. :smile:

Welkom! Geaccepteerd!
Tag: KNA_2eKn_Tago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom