Resolved Days in Journal and actual days don't align

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Main quest states that I have 20 days to complete the disrupt supply routes. Five days in it says quest has failed.
How to Reproduce: Play the main quest
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Not relevant
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

... have you tried it without playing with mods, cause as long as you use mods, which isnt supported your not likely to get any help.

Mods cause all kinds of effects that arent obvious for all kinds of reasons, specially if you have many mods.
Remove mod, start fresh game see if it happends.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Um.. did you start to give support on games with mods now or..
The person havent replied to my suggestion with playing without mods to see if it still is the same issue.

We can't be sure if the issue is mod bounded or not. We can take a look to the save to see that.
Then you guys should be more consistent, cause at other times you are blantantly dismissive of ppl who use mods.
And now with this guy your wasteing time/effort.

He's not tried without useing the mods.

I adressed this issue to another user in another post, and he tried without mods, and boom it worked as it should.

Seriously you guys should not offer help to those who are useing mods, or atleast not until they have tried without mods, and see if they still have the issue.

Otherwize the devs looking at the files is imo wasteing time, they could be doing to fix problems that needs fixing.

I'll refrain from posting more in threads where you post as I feel like its talking to the wall by now, my issues get resolved, while then later on 1-2 others post it and then you listened to it and its getting to be fixed.

And ideally if I post a ticket in the future get someone else to look at it, as I dont want to deal with you anymore.

Then you guys should be more consistent, cause at other times you are blantantly dismissive of ppl who use mods.
And now with this guy your wasteing time/effort.

He's not tried without useing the mods.

I adressed this issue to another user in another post, and he tried without mods, and boom it worked as it should.

Seriously you guys should not offer help to those who are useing mods, or atleast not until they have tried without mods, and see if they still have the issue.

Otherwize the devs looking at the files is imo wasteing time, they could be doing to fix problems that needs fixing.

I'll refrain from posting more in threads where you post as I feel like its talking to the wall by now, my issues get resolved, while then later on 1-2 others post it and then you listened to it and its getting to be fixed.

And ideally if I post a ticket in the future get someone else to look at it, as I dont want to deal with you anymore.
First off, if you're not a dev and the only thing you have to contribute is "dON't pOsT wHEn u UsE MoDs" then please go away. I don't want to hear from you. No one wants to hear from you. Just because you're butt hurt that no one wanted to look at your game (oh boo hoo).

Secondly, it is not practical to ask people to remove mods, restart and play over 40 hours worth of game play to reach the one point where they're finding the error.

And before you say anything, read what I say to the devs. Then shut the hell up.

We can't be sure if the issue is mod bounded or not. We can take a look to the save to see that.
I'll see what I can do for you. I have several games that are mod depended (which means taking the mods off, they won't boot) so they're not very useful. It'll take me a little time to go through my saves. If I can't find one that is useful, I'll go ahead and use a few cheats to get to the exact point of the bugs. I know the console commands won't hurt the save.

Last edited:
First off, if you're not a dev and the only thing you have to contribute is "dON't pOsT wHEn u UsE MoDs" then please go away. I don't want to hear from you. No one wants to hear from you. Just because you're butt hurt that no one wanted to look at your game (oh boo hoo).

Secondly, it is not practical to ask people to remove mods, restart and play over 40 hours worth of game play to reach the one point where they're finding the error.

And before you say anything, read what I say to the devs. Then shut the hell up.

1. Well ditto we dont want to hear from eachtoer and thats fine.(read welcome to /ignore)
And if you think I've only contributed by this, then you need to learn how to check posts etc before makeing such a comment.

2. yes and no, you can in most cases replicate that issue you have in mere minutes or alot less hrs, I get it this one though may take abit longer to replicate as its a bit further down in terms of progress so I can see that point.

3. Try to be abit more polite in the future, being a keyboard warrior just dont really make you come of as a badass.
You could have gotten your points across in a more civil manner.

1. Well ditto we dont want to hear from eachtoer and thats fine.(read welcome to /ignore)
And if you think I've only contributed by this, then you need to learn how to check posts etc before makeing such a comment.

2. yes and no, you can in most cases replicate that issue you have in mere minutes or alot less hrs, I get it this one though may take abit longer to replicate as its a bit further down in terms of progress so I can see that point.

3. Try to be abit more polite in the future, being a keyboard warrior just dont really make you come of as a badass.
You could have gotten your points across in a more civil manner.
Yes, I did read the other posts: It's a lot of "Teacher, she didn't remove mods!"

Back
Top Bottom