SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

ı downloaded mod, but ı coulnt kill any thing and no one could kill me. no one could hit each other. only punchs and horses' and animals' trample atack can hurt someone. what should ı do?

Hello,

I download warband 1..134 and install the mod. I don't have the dammage bug, but the map and factions names are from the native (Praven, swadia, lords in a horse in the map...). Is it normal or I miss something ?

I just finished reading this post, and it seems like a nice idea. I would love to see how it turns out after you are done with it :grin:

Democrite said:
Hello,

I download warband 1..134 and install the mod. I don't have the dammage bug, but the map and factions names are from the native (Praven, swadia, lords in a horse in the map...). Is it normal or I miss something ?

i know that from a other mod, try to change the language in the options (before the game is running, in the start-screen where you could choose your mod) to english.

can someone just please steal this guys mod and fix it for us all and just give him credit where credit is due.

I doubt hell be upset if you do such.

And if he returns then hell you can work together with him on it and make an even more impressive mod.

BUT SERIOUSLY! I WANT THIS MOD TO WORK AND TO GET IMPROVED !!!!! T.T

I know Zarthas IRL. He'd be very angry if someone stole it. He is still alive and will be working on it this weekend. Stay tuned for further news..

General Darius said:
can someone just please steal this guys mod and fix it for us all and just give him credit where credit is due.

I doubt hell be upset if you do such.

And if he returns then hell you can work together with him on it and make an even more impressive mod.

BUT SERIOUSLY! I WANT THIS MOD TO WORK AND TO GET IMPROVED !!!!! T.T
Mamma mia....what a bad attitude, jeees.... :roll:
Besides the fact that I am a Modder myself, and that I can fully understand the time and efforts put in a Mod, I had a fast personal messaging with that guy, time ago, and he deserves full respect.

Think about motivating and supporting Modders that work freely for U guys, instead of just thinking at stealing their hard work when they are gone... :mad:

Fact is that such things cannot be taught. They should come naturally from people's hearts. :???:

Gabrilduro

Hello then.

Yes I am alive.

Yes I know that person.  She is my horribly nosy wife.

Yes I would like to work on this mod.

Yes I will release SOMETHING this weekend.  I haven't dusted this off in ages now, but I think there was just some kind of bug that was preventing me from releasing a Beta.  I'll have a crack at it and release it in some form or fashion.

I'm really shocked at all the support this is still getting.  People seem to be clamoring for this even after all the dead-time, I'm really grateful for all the positivity and constructive criticisms and ideas.  I'll try and wade through the stuff I missed and get back to you guys.

Please don't steal this.  You won't be able to do much with the code because I'm so messy, and about half of the resources weren't created by me.  Mort will get very upset if someone take his stuff, and Highlander is still around as well I think.

The End :grin:

Praise the Lord Almighty he's back for another season! Welcome back, my dear boy.

Also, congratulations on getting a wife! Didn't think that would ever happen.

I'm joking of course. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom