SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Even if not. There will probably be someone to revive the mod. I mean, I have yet to see a paleolithic/neolithic mod get completed for warband

i really hope the developer comes back to this mod or someone take over. This is a very interesting setting for a mod.

the **** is that??? i thoght this was a Dawn of man mod well it just needs 2 be worked out i guess, btw when i fite in battle enemy take no damage and me neither.

I quote myself:
VonTawast said:
Yes, I'm pretty sure that ''0 damage'' problem exists for the most of us right now in the current release. However I don't expect there will be any update soon, since the modder hasn't been around for a while now.

Now please, stop spamming this thread with ''zomg why i maek no dmge!?!!'' comments and start reading. After all, it might give the others hope that the mod is alive each time, then they see it's just another non-reading non-damage making non-happiness spreading idiot, and everyone's day is ruined.

As I always say: Think.

I really hope that this mod come back alive! This is best mod ever :mrgreen:! For Caveland!

BUG:

i cant take damage or deal damage :S and for no reason evrythig  turned blue during battle, really great mod plesse help  :cry:

UlfrTheMighty, read the thread before you post.

VonTawast said:
I quote myself:
VonTawast said:
Yes, I'm pretty sure that ''0 damage'' problem exists for the most of us right now in the current release. However I don't expect there will be any update soon, since the modder hasn't been around for a while now.

Now please, stop spamming this thread with ''zomg why i maek no dmge!?!!'' comments and start reading. After all, it might give the others hope that the mod is alive each time, then they see it's just another non-reading non-damage making non-happiness spreading idiot, and everyone's day is ruined.

As I always say: Think.

Going to see if I can repair the mod - not a lot I can do without the module system but I'll give it a go!

Cake said:
Going to see if I can repair the mod - not a lot I can do without the module system but I'll give it a go!

Good luck, i really hope that you can fix this mod. This is great mod to play.

I really am confused now. I have spent a couple of hours checking the modded files that might relate to the damage issue and I have found nothing so far... In addition to that I cannot understand why the damage works in the battle where the merchant comes but not in any other battles. Strange.

Edit: Without the module system I cant fix this, sorry! Trying to get hold of the modder who made this, but no luck so far.

Back
Top Bottom