SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I'm pretty sure that ''0 damage'' problem exists for the most of us right now in the current release. However I don't expect there will be any update soon, since the modder hasn't been around for a while now.

Even if not. There will probably be someone to revive the mod. I mean, I have yet to see a paleolithic/neolithic mod get completed for warband

i really hope the developer comes back to this mod or someone take over. This is a very interesting setting for a mod.

the **** is that??? i thoght this was a Dawn of man mod well it just needs 2 be worked out i guess, btw when i fite in battle enemy take no damage and me neither.

I quote myself:
VonTawast said:
Yes, I'm pretty sure that ''0 damage'' problem exists for the most of us right now in the current release. However I don't expect there will be any update soon, since the modder hasn't been around for a while now.

Now please, stop spamming this thread with ''zomg why i maek no dmge!?!!'' comments and start reading. After all, it might give the others hope that the mod is alive each time, then they see it's just another non-reading non-damage making non-happiness spreading idiot, and everyone's day is ruined.

As I always say: Think.

I really hope that this mod come back alive! This is best mod ever :mrgreen:! For Caveland!

BUG:

i cant take damage or deal damage :S and for no reason evrythig  turned blue during battle, really great mod plesse help  :cry:

UlfrTheMighty, read the thread before you post.

VonTawast said:
I quote myself:
VonTawast said:

Now please, stop spamming this thread with ''zomg why i maek no dmge!?!!'' comments and start reading. After all, it might give the others hope that the mod is alive each time, then they see it's just another non-reading non-damage making non-happiness spreading idiot, and everyone's day is ruined.

As I always say: Think.

Going to see if I can repair the mod - not a lot I can do without the module system but I'll give it a go!

Cake said:
Going to see if I can repair the mod - not a lot I can do without the module system but I'll give it a go!

Good luck, i really hope that you can fix this mod. This is great mod to play.

Back
Top Bottom