SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

Users who are viewing this thread

how bout we stick to the basics and make it where man is on the dawn of civilization where its just popping up

no gods

no kings

merely tribes at best

also fix damage issue please someone =(

Yes, please, someone fix the damage issue. I really want to take this mod out for a spin!

Edit: I made this account just to whine about the bug.

Thibaud said:
Yes, please, someone fix the damage issue. I really want to take this mod out for a spin!

Edit: I made this account just to whine about the bug.

[me=General Darius]starts the chant[/me]

"Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!""Fix the Damage please!"

I wish I knew how to mess with Mount & Blade scripts, so I could fix it myself. Maybe it's as easy as changing a few lines of code?

Hi. first of all i'd like to say that the idea of this mod is great!
i didnt fully understand what are the intentions in this mod;
are you going to change the map?
are you going to replace the city's?
thanks in advance for helping. :wink:

everytime i battle i cant attack them with the weapons i have to use my fists cuz the weapons dont work u can swing and shoot them but the weapons dont affect them

eladyank said:
an older version of what? there's only one version for Dawn of men: 0.1 beta..

Is there? What Warband are you running? I wish the mod owner would say something about this.

Experienced some minor errors in v1.34 of Warband. So I'm assuming this is for a previous Warband (Don't remember if there was a version prior to 1.34, but if there is then that's probably it).

MBrep claims it's for 1.134, but I get the dmg bug with that as well as current 1.143.
I'll try 1.132 now, see how that goes - I really like the idea of this mod, and from the brief glimpse I had of it before I ran into the 0dmg bug in battle, it looked like lots of unrestrained, barbaric fun. :twisted:

Edit: Just smashed in some scavenger skulls in battle, damage works with 1.132.
Seems there's some script error flooding in battles, which effectively disables notifications, but otherwise, they seem to work fine.

Wow, i have read the WHOLE topic. from the first page to the 64th :razz: Its... Epic...
Ive been looking around for such mods, and this my friends, is EPIC!
All the prehistoricial stuff, factions, weapons, armor, animals and everything... ITS EPIC!

Oh wait, should stop saying its epic all the time... BUT ITS FREAKING F*CKING EPIC!
Allright, lets be serious, what version do i need to run this module correctly? Tell me plz, this mod is EPIC!

Edit: Im afraid, that im gonna have to delete that (****y) mod signature that i have in my signature... (Its ****y compared to this) Im so gonna have the new signature in like the next week.

Back
Top Bottom